Does anyone want to know what SUCKS about opera mini? You cannot type numbers into the address window. I've tried. It is IMPOSSIBLE. I challenge anyone to show me otherwise. What a HUGE disappointment.
    07-06-09 08:14 PM
    Go into options and uncheck auto input ....problem solved

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 08:18 PM
    Well that was a quick challenge
    07-06-09 08:19 PM
    Also keyboard now automatically pops up

07-06-09 08:20 PM
    To be more specific: goto OM settings and uncheck "auto-complete address input"

07-06-09 11:00 PM
    Also, some people have a hard time learning to select checkboxes, so here's am easy way:

Click show keyboard on setting screen. scroll down to bottom of page, then press letter U. You should see "clear cookies..." highlighted, then keep pressing U to move up to disable "auto-complete". When you have that highlighted, then click return button to uncheck box. Hide keyboard.

07-06-09 11:09 PM
    Does anyone know what else sucks? Nah, I won't do it, but it's so tempting.
    07-07-09 06:38 AM
    Ok, I'll never post after drinking again. But thanks for the tip. And thanks, Itrtiger for avoiding the temptation.
    07-07-09 07:04 AM
    Also, some people have a hard time learning to select checkboxes, so here's am easy way:

Click show keyboard on setting screen. scroll down to bottom of page, then press letter U. You should see "clear cookies..." highlighted, then keep pressing U to move up to disable "auto-complete". When you have that highlighted, then click return button to uncheck box. Hide keyboard.

That is a sweet trick. Thanks for the tip!
    07-07-09 07:23 AM
    Opera needs to come out with a storm friendly version soon. We need more good browser

07-07-09 08:06 AM
    Opera needs to come out with a storm friendly version soon. We need more good browser

agreed

I tried opera but couldnt get over the clunkiness it exhibits on the storm (what's the point of having the advantages of a click screen going unused). BB browser for me until opera or bolt step it up
    07-07-09 08:41 AM

Last communication I had from them indicated there would be no 4.x update for the storm. Didn't elaborate on future releases. It is what it is. If the stock browser gave me more flexibility in managing bookmarks, I'd probably stick with that. Until then, I guess I run two browsers.
    07-07-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD