So I used to have an 8300. Actually, I had 3 because I kept breaking them. Anyway, on one of them I loaded in opre mini v. 3 and hated it. But after reading on this site the past few days how much you all seemed to like it, I put v.4 on my 8310. It ate it!!! I couldn't do a damn thing on my phone - the hourglass was coming up every 15 seconds, I could barely use the pre-loaded browser anymore, and OM wasn't pulling sites up correctly!! I managed to use it to google from the train how to delete applications, and am glad to say its now gone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-08 05:38 PM
    That sounds like quite an unusual problem... Did you install it OTA from the BB Browser?
    03-10-08 05:44 PM
    yes I did.
    03-11-08 01:06 AM
    I did the same thing - downloaded it OTA yesterday and then had tons of problems! This morning it wouldn't even work. Now all of a sudden it does work, but all my internet was out for several hours. I don't know if it's *me* or the operamini.

suz
    03-11-08 09:49 AM
    I think it's opera mini. I mean, the second I re-started the phone (which I needed to do once I deleted the program), the phone was back to itself.
    03-11-08 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD