Okay, so I downloaded mini opera to my Blackberry, and when I try to install it it says:
    "The application operette $2dhifi has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT ploicy"

I'm fearing that I may not be able to use internet on it at all.

additional info (just in case):
    - I have t-mobile
    - i do not have a data plan
    - i tried setting up the TCP settings, but i get the same message.

So my question is, what can i do now to get internet? and is it possible to get it free?

thanks.
    11-08-09 03:03 PM
    firstly you would need to remove the it policy, search for the answer and it will tell you how to once that is done you will be able to disable your firewall then you will be able to install, i did it and i was a noob .....just remember read, read and then attempt word for word
    11-08-09 03:25 PM
    Okay, so I downloaded mini opera to my Blackberry, and when I try to install it it says:
    "The application operette $2dhifi has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT ploicy"

I'm fearing that I may not be able to use internet on it at all.

additional info (just in case):
    - I have t-mobile
    - i do not have a data plan
    - i tried setting up the TCP settings, but i get the same message.

So my question is, what can i do now to get internet? and is it possible to get it free?

thanks.
    confused ? you have no internet but your trying to download an internet access via opera mini? dont think that is possible.
    11-08-09 05:40 PM
    when i try to access internet on my bb 8100 i got this mesege 'your device doesnot have any browser configuration service book entries" why is this happening please anyone help me out.....
    11-16-09 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD