Where do I download it and how do I get it to be my main browser?
    08-11-09 08:53 AM
    go to the 3rd party apps thread on this fourm... then click on one of the stickys at the top of the fourm that has all the OTA (OVER THE AIR) downloads.... oprea mini is on it, just download it from your phone and your done.

I have it but try not to use it unless I need to find something really fast, the pages load up way to small. nothign beats the BB browser but obviously it loads a little slowert then OM
    08-11-09 08:56 AM
    Go to this link in your Blackberry Browser....

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html

Opera Mini is listed there along with many other free downloads.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I do use Opera Mini and like it a lot. I haven't tried Bolt on the Tour but I did use both Bolt and Opera Mini on my Curve.

Try them both and see which you like better.
    Last edited by mkurz12; 08-11-09 at 09:55 AM.
    08-11-09 09:03 AM
    I like Bolt a lot.
    08-11-09 09:04 AM
    I would have to disagree with the previous post. I absolutely love the Opera browser.
    08-11-09 09:05 AM
    BOLT fan here.

I've installed Opera and Bolt and I just find Bolt to be better for me.
    08-11-09 09:12 AM
    I'm not a fan of the third party browsers. They're simply not convenient, even if they render pages well and are fast. I hate having to copy and paste links on them. Plus, I don't see any reason to browse the internet on a mobile phone...that's what apps are for!
    08-11-09 09:14 AM
    I LOVE opera. I have all 3 installed (native browser, Bolt, and Opera).

Bolt takes too long for pages to load up but is good when you want to see a page as you do on your pc

The native browser is ok but still slow when compared to Opera. It is good if you need to fill out a form or cut and paste.
    This is just my 2 cents. There will be people who disagree with me on this. That is good, it gives us all different perspectives.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:49 AM
    Go with BOLT, in my opinion its better than Opera on BB, which sucks because I had Opera on a WM phone and it was great, I miss that version!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:53 AM
    I have 3 of them installed, Opera, Bolt, and BB Browser. Opera is my champ.
    08-11-09 10:25 AM
    I prefer Opera.
    08-11-09 10:53 AM
    I just wouldn't use it for secure banking, I prefer not to have that traffic go through their proxy servers losing the security.
    08-11-09 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD