When I click a link that opens a pop-up window the window opens half on screen half off. I can't figure out how to move the window back on screen so I can read it! Thanks for any input. Sorry this is short but I'm posting from my BB.
    10-07-09 03:51 PM
    In general, the question is not clear to me. "Windows opens half on the screen half off". What does that mean?

Specific questions:
    (1) Which version are you using (Version 4 or Version 5 of Opera Mini)?
    (2) Have you used it before? Did it work properly before?
    (3) Do you have the right version of OM for BB8900?
    10-07-09 05:00 PM
    Thanks for the reply! What happens is when the window opens half of the popup is hanging off the left side of the screen. So you can only see the right half of the window. It doesn't let me drag is back to the middle

Version is 4.2.14320, I downloaded it not too long ago from my BB so I think it's current and right version?

Thanks for your help!
    10-08-09 11:15 AM
    If you have donloaded OM using your BB 8900 browser, you should have the correct one installed.

When you load the page, usually it shows the whole page in small prints. Pressing the trackball increases the font size and shows part of the page since the whole page cannot fit to the screen. (maybe, that is what you are referring to by " half of the popup is hanging off the left side of the screen"). You can move to RIGHT or LEFT by rolling the trackball to RIGHT or to LEFT. Although works, moving with trackball is not very efficient way to move. A more effective way to move is to use the keys S, F, E, and X. When you press on F, you move to RIGHT. When you press on S, you move to see LEFT. (E=Up, X=Down).

I hope this is what you are looking for.
    10-08-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD