I'm frustrated. I installed Opera Mini 4.2 and when I hit the menu button, the menu just blinks on and off. As I scroll through the options, the option I'm highlighting blinks for a 20th of a second. I uninstalled Opera, installed Bolt, same exact issue.

These are the only apps that have done this, and I have done a hard reset multiple times.

Any suggestions?
    01-19-09 01:26 PM
    do you have transparent menus on your theme? that's a major issue with themes, lots of 3rd party apps flash the menu screen for a split second and disappear if they have transparent menus. I only had like two apps work without a problem when I had a theme with those menus. change your theme and it see if it goes back to normal.
    01-19-09 01:36 PM
    do you have transparent menus on your theme? that's a major issue with themes, lots of 3rd party apps flash the menu screen for a split second and disappear if they have transparent menus. I only had like two apps work without a problem when I had a theme with those menus. change your theme and it see if it goes back to normal.
    Bingo. Thanks for your help, man. It's a little thing, but taking a few seconds to read and share your knowledge is something too many people take for granted. You didn't have to do that, and you couldn't expect anything in return. You're a good man. Thank you.
    01-19-09 01:49 PM
    no problem, always glad to help.
    01-19-09 04:19 PM
    gotta love this site....no where is it sooo freindly and useful.
    01-19-09 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD