yes or no?
    03-31-10 12:55 AM
    I can't say it's the best web browser. I think Bolt is the best HTML browser while Opera is the best WAP browser. I'd still take the default BlackBerry Browser over both because it does great in both HTML and WAP
    03-31-10 01:13 AM
    if you don't mind the cursor, then opera can be good. i still prefer bolt though.
    03-31-10 02:17 AM
    I switch between bb browser and bolt. Just depends on my mood. I. Am not an opera fan but that's my deal. I'd say use what you like the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 02:29 AM
    I have used both and quite honestly I much more prefer the native browser over
    both 3rd party ones.
    03-31-10 02:53 AM
    I've used all three, if i'm looking for speed then I find that opera is great. But I usually go with the native browser, mainly due to the fact that it's a hassle in either bolt or opera to change the domain to a mobile version, and most sites and blogs I visit automatically do that for me with the native browser.
    03-31-10 03:15 AM
    See, different people have different approaches and likes/dislikes!!! My favorite is Bolt. For me it feels closest to the PC experience. I use Opera for browsing CB forum or the CB launcher.
    I almost never use the native browser - Bolt is my workhorse.
    03-31-10 03:16 AM
    And for me the native is the best by far and also the fastest (especially since .545). I use Bolt but rarely and I tried Opera but had to delete it since I really don't like it. To each their own.

03-31-10 05:51 AM
    Had Opera, deleted it and now use Bolt, still stick to the native browser from time to time though.

03-31-10 06:05 AM
    opera isnt good.... i used it once n it stucked so bad that i had to do battery pull to close it....
    03-31-10 06:07 AM
    I use Opera when not at home-its adequate. I use my wifi at home with my DSL router with the native browser.
    03-31-10 06:17 AM
    i use opera/native..I'll suggest you to try them & see which one you feel more comfortable browsing on.
    03-31-10 07:14 AM
    I use the native browser allot and bolt from time to time. Opera looks cleaner then bolt but i cant stand the cursor.
    03-31-10 09:46 AM
    Right now web browsing on all blackberries is horrendous no matter what web browser you use, the native browser being the worst.
    03-31-10 09:56 AM
    i use opera mini and bolt browser... the cursor on opera can be annoying lol
    03-31-10 09:57 AM
    Yesterday I upgraded .545 (went smooth, no hiccups, battery pull for BBuzz as usual before I could see mail in BBuzz options) and I see a WORLD of difference when using native browser.

If you havent already, try the .545 OS upgrade, I'll bet you notice an improvement.
    03-31-10 01:04 PM
    i would say yes, i use it, i would say that opera is the best for BB, and WM.
    03-31-10 04:30 PM
    Yesterday I upgraded .545 (went smooth, no hiccups, battery pull for BBuzz as usual before I could see mail in BBuzz options) and I see a WORLD of difference when using native browser.

If you havent already, try the .545 OS upgrade, I'll bet you notice an improvement.
    Been there done that and no improvement what so ever.

03-31-10 04:37 PM
    I had my doubts about opera, but after getting used to it I can say that I'm never going back to the original browser unless RIM makes some improvements to it.

03-31-10 04:39 PM
    I have yet to go back to the native browser as it is painfully slow on .330 through T-Mobile. Might be faster if I did a different OS, but not feeling that at the time.

Bolt is my workhorse and is faster than stock and simple to use, especially since DL 2.0 with tabs like Opera5 has. Opera5 wins as far as layout and speed goes, but is too buggy for me. I will go to post something and won't post it and will have to do a battery pull to fix it and 10 minutes later it acts up again.

Looking forward to webkit as the native browser really is the nicest out of them all, however is way to slow.
    03-31-10 06:48 PM
    Since .545 I've mainly been using the native browser with Opera as my back-up for links from twitter and facebook. The OS update actually made the native into a decently fast browser.
    Before .545 I was using Opera as my main and hiding the native because it was too slow.
    03-31-10 07:16 PM
    I really should try OS .545. Just went with the ole adage don't fix what isn't broken...
    03-31-10 07:43 PM
    I really should try OS .545. Just went with the ole adage don't fix what isn't broken...
    You should really give it a try, it is very stable and browsing has significantly improved with this OS .

03-31-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD