I notice that certain sites I frequent appear to have the type all cluttered and on top of each other. Anyone else experience this?
    02-15-10 11:52 PM
    Weird...but then again it is a beta. Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 05:44 AM
    haven't tried that yet, hopefully that clears it up.......
    02-16-10 09:21 AM
    I notice that certain sites I frequent appear to have the type all cluttered and on top of each other. Anyone else experience this?
    yeah happened to me. go to setting in opera and change font size to medium. worked for me.
    02-16-10 10:29 AM
    Guys (and gals), is the Opera 5 Beta worth using? I have BB, Bolt and Opera Mini (4.7 I think), but out of the three, I probably use Opera the least. BB is preferred for any mobile site and other basic websites, and Bolt works best if you have to view a non-mobile site or one with a bunch of hyperlinks, but I haven't figured out what Opera does well yet...
    02-16-10 11:08 AM
    Guys (and gals), is the Opera 5 Beta worth using? I have BB, Bolt and Opera Mini (4.7 I think), but out of the three, I probably use Opera the least. BB is preferred for any mobile site and other basic websites, and Bolt works best if you have to view a non-mobile site or one with a bunch of hyperlinks, but I haven't figured out what Opera does well yet...
    You are using Opera 4.2. Try the 5 version (beta 2). To download, visit m.opera.com/next from your BB browser.
    02-16-10 01:13 PM
    I downloaded opera mini beta the other day and have used it. It has a nice look to it and the tabs are nice. I didn't notice any speed improvement and it's rather hard to use.

I'm not impressed. I'd rather use the BB browser or even the Opera (original) browser than this one.
    02-16-10 06:12 PM
    I currently have both operas and bolt as well. Bolt brings out web pages for non-mobile viewing. Opera i use for the speed and the original bb browser for ease of use. Having them all may seem ridiculous but its nice knowing depending on what i want when i need it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 09:55 PM
    On my tour, and my old 8330 the opera browser was atleast 2 times faster than the BB browser. BB browser would take 30 seconds to load some sites and the Opera did it in 10-15, that is a huge difference when web surfing. (for me anyway)

I downloaded opera mini beta the other day and have used it. It has a nice look to it and the tabs are nice. I didn't notice any speed improvement and it's rather hard to use.

I'm not impressed. I'd rather use the BB browser or even the Opera (original) browser than this one.
    02-17-10 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD