Hi all

I have Facebook for Blackberry installed on my BB Curve 8530 and all works well,but tonight a friend sent me 2 youtube videos in 2 messages on Facebook and I am unsure how to go about opening them?

I can open most if they are posted to the newsfeed on Facebook but I have no idea how to open ones sent via a private message under the messages tab on my Facebook page.

Can anyone tell me how to do this from my phone?

Thanks so much
    03-03-11 01:38 AM
    Guess it's just not possible to do this?
    03-03-11 08:55 PM
    Sent you a PM.
    Bren S. likes this.
    03-03-11 09:23 PM
    I'm also facing problem. I'm not been able to play the videos posted on newsfeed. Either it gives error when it tries to open it in media player or it will redirect to the original html page of that video on youtube. Please help. Is there any way I can open the videos without any trouble ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 05:51 AM
    I'm also facing problem. I'm not been able to play the videos posted on newsfeed. Either it gives error when it tries to open it in media player or it will redirect to the original html page of that video on youtube. Please help. Is there any way I can open the videos without any trouble ?
    News Feeds is beta and FAR from complete. VERY far.

I would try loading the mobile version of the page and hope the video is there.
    nfsw likes this.
    03-06-11 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD