Is there any way to download OpenTable without downloading app world? I just deleted app world from my Storm a week ago and never want to see it again on my phone as it crushes my memory more than half my apps put together. Until now I have always been able to get my apps from the Crackberry app store since they appear there as well as on RIM's. I know I could just delete app world when I get OpenTable but it seems like such a hassle for just a single app. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
    08-07-09 02:16 PM
    Getjar.com: free downloads

try that link for the OTA install
    08-07-09 02:24 PM
    i just added opentable ota to my site:

BlackBerry Over-The-Air
    08-07-09 02:48 PM
    there is tons of apps on that site Drift, i have not had time to install and see what are just launchers or actual apps worth mentioning
    08-07-09 03:03 PM
    Latest update to AppWorld is just further bloated. I was booting up with 35MB, pulled the update and now booting up with 34.5MB, .5MB drop for just a new version update - what a P-I-G, pig!!!
    08-07-09 05:58 PM
    there is tons of apps on that site Drift, i have not had time to install and see what are just launchers or actual apps worth mentioning
    dont worry, i always check before i mention it...

it is the correct app
    08-07-09 06:03 PM
    yeah i installed it several days ago before it was on app world lol
    08-07-09 06:19 PM
    yeah i installed it several days ago before it was on app world lol
    lol...

wat i do is, if someone wants an app ota n its on getjar, i just take the ota links and cods and put em on my site so there is no "quick download code" needed...
    08-07-09 06:24 PM
    yeah, i see my link is now "dead" and you have to search for it again
    08-07-09 06:47 PM
    yeah, i see my link is now "dead" and you have to search for it again
    *whew* good thing i saw it, i woulda had trouble finding it now ya dont need to search for it its on my site
    08-07-09 07:03 PM
    What exactly is this program?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 08:53 PM
    allows you to make reservations at local restaurants and such. Download and try it
    08-07-09 09:05 PM
    Whenever I download a program to try it, after I uninstall it, it leaves its memory footprint. I avoid trying things randomly for this reason

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD