I monitor several mailboxes and don't want to have them all in the "Messages" app. I like having the separate icons for each mailbox. However...I want to hide the icons and open the specific mailbox from Quicklaunch...I can't figure out how if it is even possible.

Any help appreciated.
    01-08-12 02:56 PM
    I purchased from Mobihand, who doesn't seem to have the latest version. It looks like the latest version does support this.

I'll rebuy via App World for $4.
    01-08-12 03:20 PM
    I purchased from Mobihand, who doesn't seem to have the latest version. It looks like the latest version does support this.

I'll rebuy via App World for $4.
    Mobihand will never have the latetst version. AppWorld only for now. And if the latest version is capable of opening individual account inboxes I'm not seeing how that would be accomplished. If you're referencing the line in the description where is says it opens email, that's Messages.

With all that QL does I've never noticed that it doesn't open individual inboxes, merhaps you can request that for a future release.
    01-08-12 03:43 PM
    Yep, will purchase from AppWorld as soon as I call ATT and remove the purchase block off the line (want to try carrier billing).

Anyway, I'm referring to the line in the v4 'New Features' that allows you to "Add to QL" from the universal search results.

I'm therefore assuming if you search for your maillbox, highlight the icon in the results...you'd be able to add to QL from there.

If you have v4, try this out for me real quick. Would appreciate it.
    01-08-12 03:50 PM
    I looked for that feature as well but with no luck. That would be a nice addition though. Hopefully the developer puts it in with a update.
    01-08-12 03:58 PM
    Yeah, just bought it. This feature is indeed missing. Great application otherwise though, been using it for a couple years.

Really wish this was possible though.
    01-08-12 04:17 PM
    QuickLaunch 4.2 does have Universal Search entries. However, I can't add anything from Universal Search - this may be OS related, I have no option to add from system menu and there's no option to add anything from the QL section for Universal Search entries.
    01-08-12 05:14 PM
    you can't and most likely never will be able to add individual email inboxes. if it were possible this would have been the 1st feature added over 3 years ago.
    01-09-12 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD