Im not sure why its saying you need to re-register, I can't duplicate it on any of my devices. The only situation where Ive been able to reproduce is somehow is to enter in the code and the do a battery pull or soft reset right after. I'll keep trying...
    I completely re-installed the OS and apps lastnight and the issue has disappeared!

Previous, install I had selected Wallpaper Changer along with all the OS modules and other apps. However, this time I left the app until last.

Could it be that I previously may not have granted "Trust" permissions to WC?
    03-19-10 03:49 AM
    Im not sure why its saying you need to re-register, I can't duplicate it on any of my devices. The only situation where Ive been able to reproduce is somehow is to enter in the code and the do a battery pull or soft reset right after. I'll keep trying...
    Yes, i confirm... It happened only one time just after a pull reset.
    Now it's all ok again...
    03-19-10 04:40 AM
    so when are you gonna officially release this beta?

congrats on mod status btw
    Thanks. And Im not sure that I am going to release this one official, I have a few more features Id like to add when I can find some of the time as a v2.0, hopefully I'll get around to it soon. Working on Leave It On updates now
    03-19-10 08:15 AM
    Shao, just wanted to say thanks. I could never really make full use of the wallpaper features in BerryWeather because I wanted to use your app. Now the two work together perfectly. No issues with this beta at all, and my homescreen is dynamic and gorgeous. Looking forward to see what your other ideas are for 2.0.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 12:15 AM
    New build uploaded 1.61, link in first post.

Updated the UI and some bug fixes.
    04-28-10 11:16 AM
    thx so far so good .61
    04-28-10 01:13 PM
    It just gets better & better. No issues here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 01:23 PM
    Liking the look of this like Leave It On. Nice job. Thanks.
    04-28-10 01:57 PM
    I am bummed that I have OS 4.5 for the Curve 8330m Nice app Makes me wish I had an OS upgrade.
    04-28-10 03:05 PM
    New build uploaded 1.61, link in first post.

Updated the UI and some bug fixes.
    I downloaded, the UI changes but the about tells me 1.51
    04-29-10 12:24 PM
    I downloaded, the UI changes but the about tells me 1.51
    This is probably an oversight at this point, which I am sure will be fixed soon. If you see the UI changes, you have the latest release.

Also, if you check the applications list, it will show the correct version.

Hope this helps.
    04-29-10 02:09 PM
    got the update to .62
    thx for the great app
    05-02-10 01:13 AM
    Boy am I having a hard time using berryweather and WC. Everytime I go into the media file a different picture says weatherjpg. When I go into the berryweather settings to find this new picuture the names of the pictures don't match the correct pictures i'm hovering over. Can't seem to get this to work. Must be just me since everyone else doesn't seem to have this problem
    05-02-10 03:25 PM
    Boy am I having a hard time using berryweather and WC. Everytime I go into the media file a different picture says weatherjpg. When I go into the berryweather settings to find this new picuture the names of the pictures don't match the correct pictures i'm hovering over. Can't seem to get this to work. Must be just me since everyone else doesn't seem to have this problem
    dont know if this will help but i do this anyway, when i change folders in wc i scroll to bottom and hit cycle wallpaper then refresh and save / then into bw and select same folder (habit i guess) but it has always worked
    may help i hope
    05-02-10 04:26 PM
    Still not having any luck with this. I wish i could figure this out. Should the same picuture that I select in BW be the same in WC
    When I go into my media file pictures there will always be a picture that has the weather jpg. When i go to find it in BW its not in there twice just once. The original picture with the name i gave it but not the weather one. Hope that makes sence
    Last edited by geetwos; 05-02-10 at 09:15 PM.
    05-02-10 09:11 PM
    Still not having any luck with this. I wish i could figure this out. Should the same picuture that I select in BW be the same in WC
    When I go into my media file pictures there will always be a picture that has the weather jpg. When i go to find it in BW its not in there twice just once. The original picture with the name i gave it but not the weather one. Hope that makes sence
    All you need to do is select "use weather application" in wallpaper changer. Then in your wallpaper folder it will create wallpaper.jpg. Select that file in BW and thats all you need to do. BW caches the image file in the preview so it may look different but thats all you need to do.
    05-02-10 09:25 PM
    Ok sort of tried that but when i go into berryweather and under homescreen wallpaper it wants a specific image. Do i just pick any image from the sd card
    05-02-10 09:33 PM
    Ok sort of tried that but when i go into berryweather and under homescreen wallpaper it wants a specific image. Do i just pick any image from the sd card
    You pick "weather.jpg" it will be saved in your wallpaper folder.
    05-02-10 09:36 PM
    Ok I'm back to my original problem trying to identify which of the images on the sd card have the weather jpg label. When I locate that file in my media file it is in there as a duplicate image one with the original file name and the other with the weather jpg. When i go to berryweather and try and find that duplicate file it is only in there once, with the original file name and not the weather jpg. I'm probably missing something really stupid here.
    05-02-10 09:40 PM
    In wallpaper changer make sure you click refresh and save after selecting use weather app, that will create the weather.jpg file. And ensure you are looking in your folder where your wallpapers are saved and not just your pictures folder.
    05-02-10 09:42 PM
    All my wallpapers and pictures are in one folder that says sd card pictures
    05-02-10 09:45 PM
    And weather.jpg is no where in the list in berryweather?
    05-02-10 09:49 PM
    Here is the strange thing. Ive been working on this all day and can't seem to figure it out. When I open the berryweather homescreen wallpaper select images all my pictures and wallpapers come up, when i put my finger on one image it gives me the name of the image before. I need to put my finger on the image twice to get the correct image name so i'm not able to determine which of the images has the weather jpg hope that makes sense. I do appreciate all your help though. I'm banging my head against the wall on this one cause i don't what I'm doing wrong
    Last edited by geetwos; 05-02-10 at 10:10 PM.
    05-02-10 09:53 PM
    Ok try this, in BW, click the "clear" button in the wallpaper settings. Go into WC select refresh and save. Have a look at the preview image, then go back to BW and look for that image to help narrow it down.
    05-02-10 10:03 PM
    I tired that earlier but that didn't work now either. should there be 2 of the same images one saying weather jpg and the original cause there isn't
    05-02-10 10:12 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD