The concept for this app is simple, lock your home screen into portrait mode only. After getting my Torch I was getting annoying with it switching all the time so I made this app.

It will run at start up and lock your home screen, you can then go into the app and unlock it and re-lock it. The screen will dim and the led will flash blue which it’s in the process of locking and unlocking and the screen will come back on when it’s done.

There are really only 2 settings. Auto lock on start-up and a delay setting. The delay setting is how long StayPut should wait until after start up to lock to portrait. If you have a lot of 3rd party apps installed you might want to make this number higher, the default of 5 seconds works fine for me though.
    The app ONLY locks the home screen, it will not lock any other apps.

Download:
    Now part of SixTools: SixTools - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

08-30-10 12:46 PM
    Excellent! I have been waiting for this app.
    08-30-10 01:20 PM
    It doesn't stay in Potrait mode when the device is password locked. The wallpaper and Berryweather will change to landscape and they get distorted. Is it not suppose to stay in Potrait mode when password locked?
    08-30-10 01:30 PM
    I am having the same issues with Berryweather where the icon/display is grossly enlarged when it is in landscape mode. Read today's postings in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/st...06/index3.html

If an app can prevent the home screen from changing to landscape mode when password locked, it would be great.
    08-30-10 01:40 PM
    It doesn't stay in Potrait mode when the device is password locked. The wallpaper and Berryweather will change to landscape and they get distorted. Is it not suppose to stay in Potrait mode when password locked?
    No, it's just the home screen when unlocked or lock without password.
    08-30-10 01:42 PM
    can u upload a the file to be download directly on the torch?
    11-15-10 07:03 PM
    can u upload a the file to be download directly on the torch?
    This thread is 2.5 months old. Shao has since created an amazing app that contains this functionality - it's called "Six Tools".

http://software.crackberry.com/produ...698&n=SixTools
    11-15-10 09:14 PM
    This thread is 2.5 months old. Shao has since created an amazing app that contains this functionality - it's called "Six Tools".

SixTools - Utilities BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    thanks, purchased!
    11-15-10 10:01 PM
    y is it nt working its saying invalid or no cod file found i want it so bad plz help me i gt a torch
    03-13-11 07:09 AM
    y is it nt working its saying invalid or no cod file found i want it so bad plz help me i gt a torch
    READ the other posts!! This thread is months old now and the developer has since created an app for this called SixTools which is ALSO stated in this thread! The link is above!! ^^^^

Irritates me because so many people do that! They read the thread title, maybe the first post but then don't read any of the other posts! And this thread is BARELY even a page long!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 03:18 PM
    The linked for me and this works perfectly! Its great for themes that have no ls mode

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD