Windows Vista 64 - 9700 - OS6 (BTHM 448 V2)

Noticed this for a while (before on hybrid as well) - signal indicators not active unless screen calibration works. Screen calibration/display hasn't worked for at least 2 days now. Also, if the first screen calibration doesn't work, when the app tries a second time, nothing has ever happened. If it's going to work, it's always on the first of the two.
    01-29-11 08:54 AM
    hey shao i installed it and everything thing is working fine but when i see my bb screen on pc it is so so slow even if i use the quick option can u try to make it a bit faster rather than tht the app is amazing
    01-29-11 01:39 PM
    Windows Vista 64 - 9700 OS6 - BTHM 448 V3

It's fun to have to remember or lookup text messaging contact phone numbers but now incoming text messages don't show when clicking on text messaging icon and the incoming messages aren't there to reply to. Also, as a suggestion, it would be nice for incoming and outgoing text messages to all show, at least those that I type in using this app.
    01-31-11 07:47 AM
    Sorry, can't read through that many replies, not sure if this has been reported as of yet.

First off, LOVE the app. Can thank Steve for pointing it in my direction.
    At first I was unable to use it at all due to the .NET framework issue, but this update has it running well.

WinXP SP3 with all most recent updates.
    9700 - 6.0.0.448 / 5.0.xxx on wifes

The ESC key on keyboard to emulate the ESC key on blackberry is great. Is there/could there be a keyboard shortcut for the BB Menu key on the computer keyboard?

Would it be possible to integrate both windows into one? have the 5 app icons above the display, 4 phone navi buttons below... pretty much put the BlackBerry display in where the spinning BB logo is. Would be fantastic. Only 1 tray icon. only 1 window. Easier to alt+tab in and out of.

Bugs: I have found so far is that the icon in the task bar (near the clock) duplicates the "smaller" icon as you manipulate the phone through the desktop display. Right now I have 3 little icons, and the 1 primary icon in the PC Task bar. If I mouse over them, the duplicates disappear and the 2 originals stay.
    When hiding the control panel screen, it's not clearly laid out to click the "maximize window" button on the display screen to bring it back (could be why people are losing it)

Name suggestion: BBOnScrn (BlackBerry On Screen) or some variation thereof. BBONScrn BBOnScreen etc.

Thanks for the chance. I am subbing to this thread.
    02-09-11 01:08 AM
    First post updated with new build.
    02-10-11 05:17 PM
    Love the app!.. Great idea..

Running 1.0.7 on Win7 32bit. and BB 9700 OS6 .448 (Bell Mobility)

So far no issues yet. How about "WatchMyBerry" as the app name?
    02-10-11 05:39 PM
    Or �ComputerBerry�, not very clever, but its descriptive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 05:46 PM
    I like the new build, it works MUCH better - I'm typing this on my PC into the BlackBerry Browser right now
    The screenshot feature is working really well.
    Just two quick bugs so far -
    1. I can't use the keyboard on the BlackBerry homescreen to launch apps (universal search is turned off). Not sure if that's something that can be fixed tho.
    2. When I launched this site, using the navigation buttons wouldn't scroll the cursor (it was in magnifying glass mode, and clicking the trackpad button did shrink it. Keyboard shortcuts workd too).
    Very awesome. I'll check it at school again tomorrow (hopefully it'll work then) and report any other bugs.
    Feature request: is there a way to shut PCKeys down completely on the BlackBerry side? I looked in engineering screens and it seems that it's always running.
    Awesome app so far man.
    Windows 7 Pro 32bit, 9650 running 6.i.x.466.

02-10-11 06:30 PM
    Oh 2 other requests
    Browser launcher button and storing of BlackBerry ip addresses.

02-10-11 06:35 PM
    Just downloaded 1.0.7 update. It seems to connect faster. I still think a great name would be BB Echo.
    02-10-11 08:17 PM
    I still can't get info to pass from my BB to my PC at work, again though I think that may be the IT nazis here. I really hope that I can ultimately use this at work somehow though. I can't wait to try the new version at home.
    02-10-11 11:59 PM
    Well dang, that means it probably won't work for me at school either.

02-11-11 01:03 AM
    screen no longer calibrates on torch using 6.0.0.450, vista 32 bit
    Last edited by jmbel13; 02-11-11 at 02:46 AM. Reason: missing info
    02-11-11 02:44 AM
    Just noticed this today and thought would try. Love the concept and understand it Beta.

I'm using this on windows vista home prem 32 bit with all latest updates/Service pack.

Using OS 6.0.0.448 on 9780.

On lowest display setting to get fastest speed but can still take time for remote display to update.

Works fine on bbm but when I use the in built compose SMS i lose connection and have to restart on PC and BB.

On apps names - BBtoPC, BBDisplay, BBpopup, PCpopup, PCNotify.BBControl.
    02-11-11 03:57 AM
    installin new update now
    02-11-11 04:14 PM
    Windows 7 32-bit 9650/6.0.0.466

Things are running pretty good on my end. One thing I did notice though...in the Advanced Windows System Properties under Performance Options I have 'Use visual styles on windows and buttons' disabled. With this setting disabled I am unable to see the button text (see image below)

02-12-11 08:29 AM
    I've downloaded each update to this app and loved it, but the latest is asking for a registration code. Confused.

For a name, though simple, I like BerryConnect. Maybe a little too Bellshare-ish, but it works.
    02-12-11 05:50 PM
    Hey Shao, finally got around to trying this out. Great app, so far theres only one problem I've noticed.

Dell Inspiron 640m, Windows 7, Storm2 running VZ .713

Everything works fine when I first start the program. I can click on the virtual screen on the PC and the BB will respond accordingly. If I pick up the BB and input any screen movements, clicks, or anything else, I wont be able to click on the virtual BB screen. The screen will still show whats on my BB, but it wont respond to any clicks, back button, or menu button. as far as i can tell, it will only respond to scrolling with the arrow keys.

Also, is there a way to scroll without using the arrow keys or a mousewheel?

Thanks for another great app!
    02-12-11 08:54 PM
    i like the way it opens up now without having to reconfigure...but i still have trouble actually selecting an app to open....i mean i can maneuver to the icon i want but i cant get a press to actually open the app ?? perhaps thats not a function yet ?

oh well other than that it works good

dell 5100 win 7 storm 2 .1015
    02-16-11 10:11 AM
    just new to this apps.. seems very nice.. one think i face is.. im using patent lock.. when my bb is idle, it will lock it self, and i can unlock using this apps.. my lock code only simple dot at the center..
    02-18-11 06:39 AM
    Windows Vista 64 bit - 9700 OS 6.0.0.461

V1.07 is definitely much better than V1.04 - In the end, for some reason, V1.04 wouldn't even work at all for me. V1.07 connects consistently and I'm regularly able to get the screen calibrated. Maybe I missed something, but what is "button5" supposed to do? It's never done anything for me when I've clicked on it. I was wondering if it's supposed to open the app on the home screen position #5. Cool idea, but why only #5 rather than the first 4.
    02-18-11 06:45 AM
    Windows Vista 64 bit - 9700 OS6 Hybrid - BTHM OS6 .448/.461 Revised V2

I've been meaning to mention this for a bit. The app doesn't keep up to me on typing speed and often loses letters. This is relevant if I'm typing a SMS/email using the app (not using the SMS feature, but using keyboard to type SMS). I sometimes choose not to use the SMS feature as if the PCKeys connection drops, I've typed my SMS but it went nowhere and lost it. At least using the PCKeys connection and laptop keyboard when the berry is in SMS entry field, I can see (whether on my berry directly or screen in PCKeys) what I'm typing and it's not going for nothing.

Screen calibration feature works most of the time, but there are still times when it doesn't work at all.
    02-28-11 06:54 AM
    If the beta is still going on I wouldnt mind helping out.
    Windows 7 x64
    9650 OS 5.0.0.975
    02-28-11 07:02 AM
    The current beta should work for most. I haven't forgotten about this app, Im just trying to get a couple PlayBook apps done by March 15th, but then I'll resume work on this again.
    02-28-11 08:06 AM
    Windows 7 SP1 x64
    CDMA 9650 6.0.0.466/480/481/6.1.0.13

Just installed the 1.07 & it appears to be running good. It connected on the first try but seems to lag on the display even with it set to the lowest it can get. Gonna keep playing with it..
    03-05-11 10:38 PM
230 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD