When I click the phone icon (which says "options" when you mouse over it), the main PCKeys window disappears and nothing happens. I have to restart the program to get anything to work.

1.04 - Windows Vista 64 - 9700 6.0.0.424
    01-20-11 06:36 AM

Error with this build for me. (1.4)

Using Vista Home Premium Ed.

Running 6.0.0.337 BDHP V5.0
    01-20-11 07:53 AM
    Tested V1.04 on a new computer today. There was no freezing and very little lag while typing. BBM popup notices work well. Once BBM is click on and it is a BBM group, I can go to a group but I can not use the down arrow on the PC to move to the chat. It just stays highlighted on the top.

9650 running: Shanes 6.0 hybrid
    Laptop running:
    Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
    Intel i7 640 processor
    8GB RAM
    1GB video card
    01-21-11 09:35 PM
    I ran this on Vista and XP over the same network. Worked wonderfully with Vista. Had trouble connecting initially with XP and never managed to get the phone's image on-screen. I have found a great use for this app though. Throughout the day, I find myself using BBNotePad quite often. Although BlackBerries are the best phones on which to type, typing significant documents is still not ideal. But with this app, I can type on the computer keyboard and everything comes up on the phone. Delightful! Thank you for the work that has been put into this.
    01-21-11 09:50 PM
    Just tried it out and it works pretty well.

-Installed and worked on first try.
    -The PC display does freeze up every now and then but comes back eventually.
    -I'm also getting a ton of repeated system tray icons in Windows. The PCKeys systray icon about ten of them right now.
    -Wish there was hotkeys for the back button and touch screen functionality using the PC display.

Torch 9800 running 6.0.0.337
    Windows Vista x64
    01-21-11 11:50 PM
    On my tour os5 I get Error: net.rim.device.internal.io.criticallO exception: required radio is not active. Any ideas? All my services are on and blue is paired.
    01-22-11 08:22 AM
    On my tour os5 I get Error: net.rim.device.internal.io.criticallO exception: required radio is not active. Any ideas? All my services are on and blue is paired.
    When you say blue is paired, are you talking about your bluetooth? If so you need to be on wifi to run the program.
    01-22-11 09:38 AM
    Thanks, middbrew. I missed that, I thought it was for bluetooth. I shouldn't load new apps in the middle of the night. Tour = no wifi.
    01-22-11 01:46 PM
    Thanks, middbrew. I missed that, I thought it was for bluetooth. I shouldn't load new apps in the middle of the night. Tour = no wifi.
    Hmmm.. Forgot that the Tour doesn't have WiFi. That's going to leave out a lot of Tour owners.

Bluetooth or USB would be nice. That way I could use it all the time while on the go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 02:24 PM
    9650: Scrid's .398/.424 hybrid
    Windows XP, 3.0 GHz/4 GB RAM

connection works just fine, but I cannot get the screen to show/calibrate whatsoever.
    01-22-11 03:17 PM
    Tested V1.04 on a new computer today. There was no freezing and very little lag while typing. BBM popup notices work well. Once BBM is click on and it is a BBM group, I can go to a group but I can not use the down arrow on the PC to move to the chat. It just stays highlighted on the top.

9650 running: Shanes 6.0 hybrid
    Laptop running:
    Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
    Intel i7 640 processor
    8GB RAM
    1GB video card
    You do know that the app does not work within BBM groups? Shao posted about it in the first post, something to do with OS restrictions.
    01-22-11 04:33 PM
    Just tried it out and it works pretty well.

-Installed and worked on first try.
    -The PC display does freeze up every now and then but comes back eventually.
    -I'm also getting a ton of repeated system tray icons in Windows. The PCKeys systray icon about ten of them right now.
    My findings so far as well. Great program though with tons of potential. Haven't mastered all the keyboard shortcuts yet. When I first got everything working I had 2 screens, the rendition of the BB and what I would call a "control screen". Every time since then I have no control screen. Is that normal?
    01-23-11 10:16 AM
    To bring back the "control screen" click on the maximize window icon at the top right of the "BB rendition". That works for me.

01-23-11 10:31 AM
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Torch 9800 OS6.0.0.246

I have a problem with this app: There's no social feeds notifications!!! That's my main problem. Social feeds are about 70% of my notifications, so I really would like to be able to see that on my computer. Other than that, it's just that the theme I currently have doesn't have trackpad support, and this application doesn't have touchscreen support, so there's a small problem. I would love to be able to simply click on a part of the virtual phone screen and go there as I do on my phone. More of an application conflict than a problem with this app, but I use PatternLock to lock my phone, and because the application isn't running in the background enough for my to see it in the app switcher, I can't set it not to lock when it's on... Finally, my phone turns on its screen every time I open this app, even if I'm not using the virtual screen. I'm not sure if it's possible to fix this, but I would appreciate it if it could be fixed. I'm not sure how my comment came across, but I love this app, and have a name suggestion(But I'm not a marketing person so no promises it'll be good): B-link
    01-23-11 12:32 PM
    Windows Vista 64 - 9700 - OS6.0.0.424

Just a suggestion...
    It would be nice if the app remembered my preference in screen calibration (ie. I want the fastest screen refresh possible) rather than requiring me to move the bar every time I config.
    01-23-11 12:38 PM

Error with this build for me. (1.4)

Using Vista Home Premium Ed.

Running 6.0.0.337 BDHP V5.0

As it turns out this error only happens when I try to see 9800 screen on my pc. I just reloaded the stock 6.0.0.337 OS and still the same issue. Other than that it works really well. 1.3 worked no problem with seeing the 9800 screen on my pc.
    01-24-11 10:09 AM
    I am very impressed with this program. I have only played with it for a few minutes, and would already rate it higher that Blurts. A great name for it is "Echo". Thanks for the chance to test this.

Windows 7
    9700 OS 6.0.0380
    01-24-11 11:19 AM
    You do know that the app does not work within BBM groups? Shao posted about it in the first post, something to do with OS restrictions.
    Thanks homer, Don't know how I missed that. Good lesson to learn, read thoroughly before posting.
    01-24-11 11:41 AM
    hey man your a legend, am using this now its awesome, is the option for the pc to make a sound when you get an alert gonna be in further versions??

am using windows 7 x32 ultimate with a bold 9700 running os6 .424
    01-24-11 02:03 PM
    I'm thinking a good name for this fantastic app might be BerryReflection or BerryClone.
    Or
    BBReflection or BBClone.

I'm using it quite regularly now on my vista machine. I have given up on XP as I just can't get it to work without crashing.

Great job Shao.

01-25-11 06:40 AM
    just to say after a few days of use, the screen never seems to work. Clicking on the window, more importantly MOVING it around a little, lets me control my BB again but the screen still doesn't update. It's in my dock so I can see it, but the screen never updates after the first few seconds. If you can stabilize this you will be on to a total WinRAR. thanks again.

9800 / Win7 x64
    01-26-11 06:31 AM
    how to i update my pckeys, pm me please.
    01-27-11 11:33 AM
    Windows Vista 64 - 9700 OS 6.0.0.448

I noticed that you can't shift select and scroll.

Sorry if this has already been reported. I don't always have time to read prior posts.

>EDIT> Suggestion (unrelated) - in the app's SMS window, can you show sent SMS messages as well. It's great to be able to carry on an SMS discussion on the computer, but it's hard to follow it if you can only see incoming messages. Also, as previously suggested, it would be good if you could call up contacts from either Outlook or from the device's contact list.
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 01-27-11 at 04:40 PM. Reason: to add suggestion
    01-27-11 03:51 PM
    Windows Vista 64 - 9700 OS 6 (BTHM 448 V2)

I find that often the screen display does not work. Also, the display key to turn on the screen display rarely works. (Both of these were true when I was on 448 before last night's upgrade to BTHM 448 V2 hybrid).

Still loving this beta app and run it regularly when on my laptop!
    01-28-11 07:05 AM
    try this app already...
    but why i cant see my bb screen on my computer screen?
    01-29-11 12:08 AM
230 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD