No, I have it set to "app default" because the LIO popup seems to cancel the LED without any interaction if BBuzz is set to "first activity" (this is hit or miss btw, sometime it cancels sometimes it doesn't).

Do you have BeBuzz set to clear LED on first activity?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-09-11 01:02 PM
    Ok, this os really nitpicky, but for BerryReader, could it say something about BerryReader having new RSS feeds rather than "New BeReader Message" thanks, and sorry to mention such a silly thing (albiet one that is easy to fix )

Lol... Hey Counselor!
    I'm not sure if you are saying the same as I was, but I also was asking about this earlier in the thread. I wonder if it can be done. Would be nice.
    Smooth
    Lol, Counselor nothing, I don't even get paid yet
    Yeah, I went back and read your post - I think we mean the same thing.
    07-09-11 01:04 PM
    BUG:

Just sent myself emails to test the Reply and Forward functions. Neither of them worked. So I sent myself a couple more emails to test again. Pop-ups stopped working. Went to click on the LIO icon to check settings and it opened up the email reply from before, ready to compose. I clicked on the back/esc key to clear it out and the forward, email ready to compose, displayed. It seems Reply and Forward emails are queued up until the LIO icon is clicked. Once I cleared them both out, pop-ups resumed.

Using Storm 2 9550, v. 5.0.0.713

Another suggestion:

Can you make it so that clicking the back/esc key to clear a pop-up to view the next one also marks it as read? It would be quicker than clicking each one to mark as read if multiple emails come in.

Thanks.
    07-09-11 01:13 PM
    Ok, this os really nitpicky, but for BerryReader, could it say something about BerryReader having new RSS feeds rather than "New BeReader Message" thanks, and sorry to mention such a silly thing (albiet one that is easy to fix )

Lol, Counselor nothing, I don't even get paid yet
    Yeah, I went back and read your post - I think we mean the same thing.
    I was wondering how you got the BeReader pop-up to work, I have BeReader installed but the pop-up is not showing even when I test it manually, and one more thing is the BeReader icon Static or Animated.
    07-09-11 01:49 PM
    I was wondering how you got the BeReader pop-up to work, I have BeReader installed but the pop-up is not showing even when I test it manually, and one more thing is the BeReader icon Static or Animated.
    Do you have it set to notify on new messages and integrate with the message boz in settings?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-11 01:55 PM
    Do you have it set to notify on new messages and integrate with the message boz in settings?

Yes I do,

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    07-09-11 02:01 PM
    GroupMe: 4317775692711232346
    Module: GroupMe
    Image:

Google Voice: 6845870179183920766
    Module: voice_42_en
    Image:
    07-09-11 02:46 PM
    Here are some Images I Did.

I don't mean to change the subject of the thread just wanted to share them.
    07-09-11 03:08 PM
    Love the enhancements and so good to have it working for UberSocial again. It's not working for Facebook Beta 2.0 so far so, I'm guessing it won't work when it's finally implemented for the masses. Here are the codes I have from development mode so far - don't think their posted yet:

5015116591690134943 - facebook chat
    1845850107516665216 - facebook notification

Haven't gotten a facebook message or friend request yet to get the code but, if I got those too, I'll let you know. Everything else is excellent so far.
    07-09-11 06:33 PM
    BerryReader popups working here...

I'd let you look at my backup file but it has my email and password in it.

07-09-11 09:08 PM
    Just wondering, does this support crunchsms and socialscope?
    07-10-11 03:49 AM
    LIO has stopped working all together. No pop-ups at all. I'm also not getting notification icons for e-mail. Weird.
    07-10-11 07:11 AM
    I'm still running 486 on my Torch. Just wondering how any Torch users are doing running 600 with this beta? Are the popups working?

So far it's running well with 486 but I'd like to update my os to 600 as long as this beta is working with it.
    Last edited by Lyls; 07-10-11 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Add more info
    07-10-11 12:56 PM
    Just wondering, does this support crunchsms and socialscope?
    Yes.
    LIO has stopped working all together. No pop-ups at all. I'm also not getting notification icons for e-mail. Weird.
    Trial period expired?
    I'm still running 486 on my Torch. Just wondering how any Torch users are doing running 600 with this beta? Are the popups working?

So far it's running well with 486 but I'd like to update my os to 600 as long as this beta is working with it.
    It's working on my 9650 on .600, so it should work on your Torch.
    07-10-11 10:31 PM
    when i change the text color in the pop up to lime, after removing the battery... the color comes back to white
    07-12-11 05:58 AM
    When you go into a app via the notification bar/drop down, The back light setting picked in LIO don't take effect so no longer work for the app thats open.

So if you choose for the light to 'never' go off in BBM, If you go to BBM via a notification you received the LIO back light setting will no longer take effect.
    07-12-11 07:26 AM
    While I haven't noticed any bugs, I have noticed something that would improve my use of the app. I have certain emails (such as forum notices) that I read then delete instantly. I haven't noticed a delete button or anything of the sort, so I'd like at least that, but also it would be nice to have the app automatically delete emails from certain addresses or subject lines or whatever. Just a thought.
    07-12-11 07:46 AM
    While I haven't noticed any bugs, I have noticed something that would improve my use of the app. I have certain emails (such as forum notices) that I read then delete instantly. I haven't noticed a delete button or anything of the sort, so I'd like at least that, but also it would be nice to have the app automatically delete emails from certain addresses or subject lines or whatever. Just a thought.
    If am not mistaken.. when in 'Interactive' mode when you receive a email or sms when you preview the message after you have read it press 'D' on your keypad to delete the message.
    07-12-11 08:56 AM
    hey guys thanks for all the feedback. had something come up which is keeping me away for a couple days. ill be reading over all the feedback and posting a new build early next week.
    07-12-11 02:49 PM
    I found a minor bug. When set to not open in the notifying app, it still opens if you get a text message from a texting contact in BBM, and BBM is open. Not sure if it's even possible to fix though...

07-13-11 09:07 PM
    Thanks for everyone for the feedback. I posted a quick build in the first post. Im out of town until Tuesday, so I will respond to everyones posts when I get back.
    07-16-11 02:33 PM
    Just got a message that my LIO trial is over and now it's not working. Guess I will go back to my paid version until you get back because I can't live without it
    07-16-11 05:03 PM
    Just got a message that my LIO trial is over and now it's not working. Guess I will go back to my paid version until you get back because I can't live without it

You need to re-download using the link in the original post. Shao updated the expiry date in the most recent version.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    wendybeee likes this.
    07-17-11 01:10 PM
    Thanks for this. It's a fantastic app and it's one of those I didn't know existed but having now had it on my phone it's one I truly wonder why RIM didn't actually include it's functionality in their standard OS.

Just a couple of things I'd like to see.

BBM enhanced notification (although I feel this might not be possible from reading earlier threads). I'd like to see who the message is from and possibly a preview.

Unbersocial enhancements - is it possible to see who new DMs or @ mentions are from?

I enjoy the screen lighting up and I enjoy the preview for SMS and emails. I have a different sound set for twitter, bbm, facebook, emails, sms so I'm aware by noise of what the originating app is but would love the increased functionality of this app by telling me who BBM, ubersocial or Facebook messages are from.

All that said, even if it isn't possible I'm certainly looking to purchase the app when this version becomes available. I've noticed the currently available app supports UberTwitter and not UberSocial so I'll wait for this version to leave Beta.
    07-18-11 03:08 PM
    Still no willing to support multi language? Chinese is still exceptional。。。。。。
    07-19-11 11:15 AM
181 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD