My beta just expired. How do I purchase this version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 07:19 AM
    My beta just expired. How do I purchase this version

There is a purchase link in the first post.
    08-21-10 07:27 AM
    Just bought it and upgraded to latest beta.
    Awesome app!
    Very professional UI. Lots of fun.
    Great work.
    08-21-10 08:48 AM
    It even works great on the Torch!
    Nice job!
    08-22-10 12:07 PM
    Just out of curiosity when does this come out of beta?

08-22-10 12:17 PM
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback. The update has been released.

http://crackberry.com/download-crack...lpaper-changer

More features will be added in future versions, so if you suggested something and it didnt make it for this release there will be a 2.1 shortly.
    08-23-10 03:34 PM
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback. The update has been released.

http://crackberry.com/download-crack...lpaper-changer

More features will be added in future versions, so if you suggested something and it didnt make it for this release there will be a 2.1 shortly.
    Shao, another outstanding app! Great effort. Would it be possible to add a "browse" button to the "save wallpaper add on" feature, so that the specific folder can be chosen on the SD card when using the QL option to save the pic. Thanks !!!
    08-23-10 10:05 PM
    WPC already saves selected wallies to your established wallpaper folder of choice. The saver/changer add-ons make it so these functions can be executed quickly and easily without having to fumble around looking for your wallpaper folder, or go into the app to change them. Also, the wallpapers have to be in a single specified folder to be "seen" by WPC, so placing them in alternate folders would make no sense, unless they are for a different personal use.

If you want to save items to an alternate folder for use outside of WPC, you can just go to the site, and download as many as you want, and use the BB download manager to select any alternate folder of your choice.
    08-23-10 10:34 PM
    only issue I see is that it doesnt resize the image when its rotated and the weather ICon gets all goofy
    08-31-10 09:17 PM
    I downloaded this app today to my 8350i but receive the following error message when I try to run the app; "Error starting Rotate_1: Class 'net.rim.blackberry.api.homescreen.HomeScreen' not found"

Any idea what this means and how to correct the error so I can run the app?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Bill
    09-05-10 09:44 AM
    Hey Shao, I bought CB Wallpaper changer today, and I think having the free version installed prior makes the premium version trial expire. I know it isn't from running the trial before, cuz I reloaded my OS last week. Is that intentional?
    10-27-10 10:46 PM
111 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD