the only thing i hate about paying for an app is this i have 2 devices. one for me and one for my wife. so if i wont to purchase an app i have to purchase 2 copy's. how ever if i purchase an app for my home computer i can legally install it on more then one of my "own pc's".

that is all

Nate
    07-01-09 06:40 PM
    the only thing i hate about paying for an app is this i have 2 devices. one for me and one for my wife. so if i wont to purchase an app i have to purchase 2 copy's. how ever if i purchase an app for my home computer i can legally install it on more then one of my "own pc's".

that is all

Nate
    Check your user agreements and you will find that you are mistaken on the last statement. The vast majority of software will require you to buy a new license for each computer.
    07-01-09 09:03 PM
    yup, basically all software nowadays is only good for one install. Gone are the days of red alert coming on two discs for the sole purpose of being able to play multiplayer easily. The nice thing about bb apps is at a typical price of $3-10 it is alot cheaper than most dekstop software.
    07-01-09 09:16 PM
    I agree, it is frustrating. I just had to purchase BerryWeather twice.
    07-02-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD