Despite having read the help screen in berrybuzz (from the options>berrybuzz>help) I am getting a red flash before the customized flashes for email message reception.

Where EXACTLY am I supposed to go to " set repeat notifications/LED for all items in your BB profiles to 'none' "?

Can't I set the berrybuzz options "reminder alert every..." to something besides "none"? they were set to none in berrybuzz options, but I still get the red LED (which I have set to be only for calls and missed calls)

Dazed and confused...
    11-13-09 05:41 PM
    yes you want to set all all profile led settings to off. For the reminder just turn off reminder in berry buzz. If that doesnt work just go to your profiles and click on other and it will have all the settings for reminder
    11-13-09 05:44 PM
    ah, i just realized i hadn't turned off the LED in normal profile for the emails---I'd just turned off LED for phone calls. thanks!

now I don't get a red LED when emails come in--perfect.
    11-13-09 05:47 PM
    great program when you get it all figured out
    11-13-09 05:49 PM
    yeah, I'm watching it now remind me (repeating flashing) of emails. awesome. I can't believe how confused I got setting it all up. There's so many profiles (6) settings to go into to make it all right. I think I should get a diploma when I get it set up properly.
    11-13-09 06:02 PM
    I've had BerryBuzz and BBAlerts and I think Buzz is easier to set up and works about the same. Enjoy!
    11-13-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD