I used a red 8310 before and had Olivetree ASV installed. I liked it except I thought the text "ran together" and had a squashed-up kind of view, making it hard to read. My Palm Treo 680 version allows you to set the formatting to start a new paragraph with each verse, but I don't see that option with my new silver 8310 I just got 3 days ago (I'm starting "clean" with it). Has anyone figured out a way for this to be setup with the 8310?

Posted via wapforums.crackberry.com, Opera Mini 4.2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 05:11 PM
    I use Olive Tree and each new verse is on a new line. There are no spaces between verses, but every verse is on its own new line instead of all running together

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 06:49 PM
    Hi larrytxeast,

Unfortunately, we don't yet offer an option for this. Some of our Bible texts are formatted with one verse per line. We plan on adding this as an option in a future update.

Thanks,
    Stephen
    Senior Software Engineer
    Olive Tree Bible Software
    08-10-09 10:22 AM
    (RearCog) Thanks for the clarification. I just installed OliveTree tonight, for tomorrow, and indeed the verses are squashed-together. Not throwing a holy temper-tantrum about it, just clarifying.

I do look forward to that update. That is one thing I miss with my Treo 680--its version of it allowed this style of formatting which I prefer. It makes it look less "squashed together" as it were.
    08-15-09 11:03 PM
    babytraci is right...I'm sure a lot of people would want that option..I'm sure when they uodate the reader next it will be there...I love olive tree have the NIV and the Message bible.
    08-20-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD