Hi everyone. I'm having trouble installing the olive tree bible reader, with this error:

907 Invalid COD
    HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm running 4.2.109 on my pearl. I tried downloading to my desktop as well, that was also unsuccessful.

Does anyone know any other bibles for handhelds?

Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 04:58 PM
    I installed it on my 8310 a few months ago but can't remember if it was OTA or a download to my PC. I think it was OTA. Sounds like maybe their server is down? I find the Olive Tree software usable, but not nearly as good as other software I have used on my PPC and 8525. But I think it is the best for the BB, or maybe the only??
    03-24-08 05:33 PM
    I believe there is one other called Noah's bible reader. You just buy the reader then get the bibles for free.
    03-24-08 11:43 PM
    I found a better one. Add me to BB Messenger, and I will get you the URL for download. I would post it, but I actually just remembered I have to reinstall it myself, so now I have to find it again! I think it was called bielks.

Patrick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-08 08:28 AM
    Yeah, it's the Noah bible reader, but it's free.

You can get it here: Welcome to BEIKS mobile!

but to download the dictionary OTA, you'll need to get their free FTP program (same address), or just download the full version with or without a dictionary. The reason is that you want to put the dictionary on your media card (although you can put it on the device if you want).

It says the FTP program is $10, but that is for commercial users. You can download and use it free.

Patrick
    03-26-08 09:20 AM
    hallo, actually i've installed the olivetree bible reader for my bb 8830 and it's quiet good but the only problem is with the ASV file. it's stuck in 17% dowload processing and i don not why. pls need enlightment. tks
    10-07-08 04:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD