I am running the latest version of Google Maps 4.5.3. All is good, however the program won't start unless there is an active data connection and I am going to be traveling internationally later this week and don't plan to get a voice/data plan. So wanted to use the program in WiFi mode but it doesn't work, saying it requires an active connection. Now, if I start it up with an active connection, then turn it off and go WiFi all is fine, so not sure why this is. I could just leave the app open during the trip, but I am afraid I may turn it off by accident or the phone will reboot. So I did a search online and shows that this change was made in 4.5.2, so i need build 4.5.1 or 4.4. Does anyone know where I can install that?
    06-18-12 08:23 PM
    Hi Alebowgm ..
    This is the Google Maps 4.5.1 that I am using on my 9930 OS 7.1 via WiFi and it is really great ...
    Google Maps 4.5.1.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Mirko Rea
    download it then unzip them , install the cod files using BBSAK ... Enjoy it .
    06-22-12 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD