Straight from the BeeJive forum admin: BeeJive version 2.0 coming late july/early august! Can't wait. it will include fully functioning facebook chat!

Beejive - instant messaging anywhere
    07-30-09 12:48 PM
    Its about time! I've been waiting 4ever....I hope they included the "Push" feature for offline delivery like IM+ has.
    07-30-09 02:00 PM
    It's been forever! It's been "iphone this... iphone that" and blackberry priority was pushed back
    07-30-09 02:08 PM
    It's been forever! It's been "iphone this... iphone that" and blackberry priority was pushed back
    And BeeJive still charges us Blackberry users more than iPhone users....SMH
    07-30-09 03:18 PM
    I've, as well as quite a few others here, have been using v1.1.2 (beta) which has a fully functional Facebook client.
    Beejive - instant messaging anywhere

There's also a Storm beta available... and I think v2.0 will probably be official launch of Storm support et al.

(You also have other free IM apps that provide facebook chat too)
    07-30-09 03:48 PM
    To my knowledge (from reading the beejive forums) the BETA facebook functionality is iffy at best and has been temporarily suspended due to problems.
    07-30-09 04:25 PM
    Isn't tweet genius paring with beejive?
    07-30-09 04:27 PM
    To my knowledge (from reading the beejive forums) the BETA facebook functionality is iffy at best and has been temporarily suspended due to problems.
    It has been occasionally suspended for a few hours or the odd day as expected with any beta. My experience certainly would not describe it as iffy.

Was just using it a few mins ago.
    07-30-09 04:31 PM
    Been using the beta for a while now and I have never had an issue with facebook while using it. Maybe I just wasn't on when they were having issues.
    07-30-09 04:45 PM
    I've been using the storm beta for a while and only had a few problems with FB Chat on earlier builds but once they fixed the authentication problem with the FB servers I only run into a problem once in a while. Maybe I'll buy a license once the 2.0 version comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD