The culprits are either Sports Mobile, YFan Professional, or A Personal Assistant. I was running perfectly fine before these three. Now I'm leaking ... Badly. Anyone seeing issues with any of those three apps? Its definitely one of those three.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 07:20 AM
    I don't see any with just personal assistant. It could be the other 2, you could try deleting the sports mobile and use the website m.thescore.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 07:27 AM
    I have Sports Mobile and a Personal Assistant and don't see any leaks with either of them.
    06-16-09 08:01 AM
    i have had personal assistant for a while and haven't had any problems and just got score mobile a few days ago when it came out and haven't noticed any difference in memory
    06-16-09 08:52 AM
    After testing my Storm and one of my other friend's Storms who also has these programs, it seems it may be the YFan Professional Program cuz it's not Assistant and it's not Sports Mobile. Anyone else having a memory leak from the YFan Pro app?
    06-16-09 11:06 AM
    Hmm, weird.
    Is anyone having a memory leak with the BB App World? Something's leaking that wasn't leaking 2 days ago.
    06-16-09 11:14 AM
    I have the sports mobile app and my memory isn't leaking
    06-16-09 11:56 AM
    I have the sports mobile app and my memory isn't leaking
    Same here. I haven't noticed any significant memory degredation since installing the sports mobile app.
    06-16-09 01:50 PM
    what is sports mobile?
    06-16-09 02:06 PM
    what is sports mobile?
    Sorry, it's actually Score Mobile. I can only assume that this is the app that Padgoi was referring to.
    Here is the thread about it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sp...out-bb-246597/
    06-16-09 02:50 PM
    App World is a known leaker.... and a failure... delete it. LOL
    06-16-09 03:01 PM
    Yeah, I meant Score Mobile.
    And I guess it was App World. I reset my phone and was ok, then went back in to App World to re-download Score Mobile and memory got shot, so then reset again. After the second reset, I've been ok.
    How the **** could they release an App World that leaks memory?
    06-16-09 03:39 PM
    Sorry, it's actually Score Mobile. I can only assume that this is the app that Padgoi was referring to.
    Here is the thread about it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/sp...out-bb-246597/
    On mine its Scoremobile. I installed it this afternoon and had to reset twice today. I just did a reset and in ten minutes I lost 5mg. I deleted it.
    06-16-09 06:53 PM
    Don't get the problem. I've had the same performance from my phone with 20 of memory as I get from 40. Haven't seen any adverse effects from a lower number so I have to ask what's more important....a useful app or a high mem number? Isn't it there to be used? Kind of like having a Ferrari and never getting it over 55 isn't it?
    06-16-09 07:25 PM
    Don't get the problem. I've had the same performance from my phone with 20 of memory as I get from 40. Haven't seen any adverse effects from a lower number so I have to ask what's more important....a useful app or a high mem number? Isn't it there to be used? Kind of like having a Ferrari and never getting it over 55 isn't it?
    What good is your Ferrari with a dead battery? I don't care about large amounts of memory. What I don't like is it getting so low that the phone has to be reset to operate properly, and resets mean large amounts of battery usage.
    06-16-09 07:41 PM
    What good is your Ferrari with a dead battery? I don't care about large amounts of memory. What I don't like is it getting so low that the phone has to be reset to operate properly, and resets mean large amounts of battery usage.
    Well, I've had enough apps open/running to drop my memory well below 10 and the phone worked just like it does with 40 free. The only time I do a battery pull/soft reset is when I install a new theme or app. At what level of memory are you seeing the need to do a pull?
    06-16-09 08:17 PM
    Well, I've had enough apps open/running to drop my memory well below 10 and the phone worked just like it does with 40 free. The only time I do a battery pull/soft reset is when I install a new theme or app. At what level of memory are you seeing the need to do a pull?
    Below 10 mostly around 6 it lags and freezes. So now I have it alert me if it gets below 10.
    06-16-09 08:29 PM
    I have Yfan and NO issues. My memory is fine. Also have the scoremobile. No issues.
    06-16-09 08:35 PM
    Hmmm...I'll have to see how low I can take my memory before I get a freeze. Funny thing....I find it hard to get down to 10.
    06-16-09 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD