Wow that was a great game yesterday! Sorry to say the we in the USA came up a bit short, and Canada took Gold. Still it was a great game and I am happy for all who played.

Still better in a what I can only see as a peace offering you give us free games to make up for it. Well I can say is a big THANK YOU! That is a awesome gesture and I thank you from the bottom of my heart......
    03-01-10 11:45 AM
    thanks for the free game got sea battle
    03-01-10 11:49 AM
    Thank you for Wack-a-mole - my all-time favorite game!!! And it's so much more fun when it was FREE!!!

Thanks to Smiley and Toysoft!!!
    03-01-10 12:10 PM
    Thanks! I got the Pic game, SeaBattle and the Slots for my Tour! Thank you so much!
    03-01-10 12:15 PM
    Thanks for your technical support. I'm up and running now. The Grandkids are gonna love it!
    03-01-10 12:46 PM
    If you missed the freebie then here is the code for 50% off on all Toysoft apps. Today only!

CB AppStore BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

coupon code: OH50
    03-01-10 01:09 PM
    So I download a copy of Battleship for my Storm after putting in the OHCANADA coupon code and I get charged the 2.99 for the game, thinking it would get removed at checkout. Not! No mention that the free copoes were already gone until I "Hit up the blogs" to say "thanks" (and then see the 50% Off code). Too late. OK, $2.99...no big deal. BUT, game doesn't work! I can't enter the "options" to change permissions! What a waste of my time and energy!
    03-02-10 08:18 AM
    So I download a copy of Battleship for my Storm after putting in the OHCANADA coupon code and I get charged the 2.99 for the game, thinking it would get removed at checkout. Not! No mention that the free copoes were already gone until I "Hit up the blogs" to say "thanks" (and then see the 50% Off code). Too late. OK, $2.99...no big deal. BUT, game doesn't work! I can't enter the "options" to change permissions! What a waste of my time and energy!
    Just because you put in the code you still have to make sure it accepted it before check out. How about asking for a little support before complaining about it not working?

I think it's BS that you gave away how many copies of free games and there are barely 30 posts.

Thanks again for the wack-a-mole.
    03-02-10 08:35 AM
    did you install the correct version? just make sure all permissions are set correctly.
    03-02-10 10:34 AM
    Was able to get a copy of SeaBattle for my Tour. Lots of fun. Thank you and congrats on the Gold.
    03-03-10 01:58 PM
    I did get the slots game and was enjoying it until I changed to a newer OS and for some odd reason even my back didnt save the reg code anyway for me to get it re-sent?
    03-24-10 05:58 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD