hello.. after i activated BIS .. whatsapp is not working for me.. messages are not getting sent..

it works with wifi.. but dosent work with data plan.. any idea?

i already reinstalled and did a battery pull.. still the same
    01-25-13 07:17 AM
    Hello All,

can any one guide me how can i solve the following error of whatsapp on my BB9900 as it says my phone number is blocked or something.
    How can i unblock my number and use the whatsapp ?

Error: Your phone number +xxxxxxxxxx is no longer allowed to use our service.

i have already wrote to whatsapp support many times but no response even after a week is passed..

Pls assist
    02-04-13 12:18 AM
    I really need some help here...Up until yesterday morning my whatsapp worked perfectly but after updating to the latest version and now it isnt working as it used to..I was able to use my whatsapp (without a bb plan and without wifi) just by having the APN settings enabled..Now I have the same APN settings yet still it ONLY works on wifi..I figured that downgrading it might have helped but I can't seem to find an older version..Is it that this new version (2.9.1007) works strictly with a plan/wifi?? Please help me anyone!!
    02-05-13 06:22 AM
    Hello,
    I am have a problem, if I do a battery pull or if my phone gets restart in any situation, new chats got deleted and the chats shown are old ones. Can you tell me how to get rid of this problem.
    02-13-13 08:50 AM
    i have a problem. my whatsapp cannot update and cannot reinstall. anyone can help me?
    02-14-13 09:10 AM
    I am having problem after installing whatsapps, that media card gets disable I do battery pull but its the same error that occurs afters 1-2 days my my new chats got deleted. I am having the problem since when I have installed whatsapp 1st time, wrote many many mails regarding the same situations, but you people are not able to solve the problem.
    04-09-13 02:04 AM
    thanks a lot, it works for me
    05-14-13 06:55 AM
    i have a blackberry 9810 whatsapp freezes my phone when i download it and it finish install phone freezes , do a battery pull same thing, flash the phone same thing phones only works when i delete whatsapp from it what could be the problem ???
    06-11-13 07:43 AM
    WhatsApp freezes my Z10 every hour !!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 09:51 AM
    I installEd whatsapp 2.9 on bb 8520 v5 os when I run it say Error whatsapp-18 muddle is accessing a secure API what is the solution to this. Does it means whatsapp developper did not sign their application well before putting out for download. Its a shame.
    06-12-13 06:18 AM
    hey
    i use Blackberry 8310 Curve
    it has OS 4.5.0.162 on it
    since the latest version of whatsapp supports only OS 4.6 and above
    so i downloaded and older version of whatsapp
    it installed successfully
    but i am unable to verify my phone number as it says
    "fail- old version" upon verifictaion
    what should i do ?
    is there any possible way for making whatsapp work my my BB 8310
    Please help as i cant buy a new Blackberry now.
    07-10-13 11:33 AM
    Hi i downloaded WHATSAPP for my Q10 (att), and i don't have a "settings" option in my whatsapp. That means i can't update my photo or profile. anyone else have this? if so, what did you do to fix it?
    Thank you
    Jordan
    08-08-13 04:13 PM
    Hi i downloaded WHATSAPP for my Q10 (att), and i don't have a "settings" option in my whatsapp. That means i can't update my photo or profile. anyone else have this? if so, what did you do to fix it?
    Thank you
    Jordan
    Swipe down from just above the top of the screen. You will see a menu appear, with 3 options. One of them is "Settings". This option brings up the settings screen.
    08-08-13 06:24 PM
    Hi,

I'm using the latest version of whatsapp (2.11.1.1.) for the Bberry Q10. I can't find any way to email a conversation to myself. I used to use an older version (2.11.166) on my previous Blackberry, which had this great feature.

I notice my hubby does have this whatsapp feature on his new Samsung S4. Why would you disable this feature for the Q10? Any plans to bring it back???

Thanks.
    08-21-13 02:56 PM
    Hi,

I'm using the latest version of whatsapp (2.11.1.1.) for the Bberry Q10. I can't find any way to email a conversation to myself. I used to use an older version (2.11.166) on my previous Blackberry, which had this great feature.

I notice my hubby does have this whatsapp feature on his new Samsung S4. Why would you disable this feature for the Q10? Any plans to bring it back???

Thanks.
    Long-press on a chat row on the main screen of the app, and then look at the context menu that pops out on the right side of the screen. "Email conversation" is one of the items.
    08-21-13 04:46 PM
    Hello I'm using whatsapp 2.11.166 on a Blackberry 8520 and everytime I reboot the device all my conversations are gone, I do have a media card in the device and everybody keeps saying that I have to set the "Message History" option to: "Media Card" but the problem is that I can't seem to find such option, when I go to Media Settings I only see two options: "Save media on" and "Media auto-download" but there is no "Message History" option anywhere, what can I do? any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
    08-23-13 01:35 AM
    Email conversation doesn't attach any pictue now. Are you guys going to implement in bb10?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 08:08 AM
    Hi, since a couple of days I do not immediately receive the Whatsapp messages in the hub but will show up when I open the App. Not sure what is causing this but this is rather annoying.

Any suggestions?
    08-25-13 04:39 AM
    to Sequester#WN:

hi, i have also experienced the same problem, on my pearl 3G 9105 OS 5.
    in my case, the uninstall-reinstall (including numerous upgrade and downgrade the app version) whatsapp app didnt solve the problem.
    it really got my nerves on.
    so, finally i decided to do this:
    1. completely wipe the OS off my pearl 3G.
    2. reinstall the OS with the latest OS 5 (i didnt fancy the OS 6 on my pearl, because its kinda laggy for me )
    3. restore only the essentials data (i.e. contacts, notes, calendar, BIS account, autotext, custom words). i did this because from what i've read before from whatsapp official account, there are some historical system bugs that eventually stopped the app from receiving push message.
    4. and finally install the new whatsapp.
    5. whatsapp back to work smoothly like a charm

there it is.
    my experience and solution with this kind of problem.
    hope it helps you all guys.

have a nice chat!
    08-26-13 07:37 PM
    Swipe down from just above the top of the screen. You will see a menu appear, with 3 options. One of them is "Settings". This option brings up the settings screen.
    Yes sir, did just that and it worked, i feel like an *****!
    08-29-13 01:28 AM
    hi, im using Q10 and whatsapp from appworld, how can i set notification for group? all i want is normal contact use normal notification, but mute the group, if this option is not available, can u implement it?
    dawnjc79 likes this.
    08-31-13 12:20 PM
    hi, im using Q10 and whatsapp from appworld, how can i set notification for group? all i want is normal contact use normal notification, but mute the group, if this option is not available, can u implement it?
    This isn't available even on Android. Something you could maybe try, if Whatsapp on BB10 lets you sets different notification tones for a single contact chat vs. a group chat, is set a "soundless" notification tone so whenever a group message comes, the alert goes off but you hear nothing.
    08-31-13 05:35 PM
    just read that whatsapp is gonna offer video sharing (16mb) on Android.

it's in spanish: http://www.tiempo.hn/entretenimiento...-editar-videos

cross platform BBM has to be good and out NOW.

like they say here in honduras, "que no te coman el mandado."

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 05:48 PM
    just read that whatsapp is gonna offer video sharing (16mb) on Android.

it's in spanish: WhatsApp para Android permite editar videos

cross platform BBM has to be good and out NOW.

like they say here in honduras, "que no te coman el mandado."
    Whatsapp has always offered video sharing with a 16mb limit. Even on BBs. What it doesn't do as of now, and cross-platform BBM supposedly will "in the fall" is video chat.
    08-31-13 05:56 PM
    This isn't available even on Android. Something you could maybe try, if Whatsapp on BB10 lets you sets different notification tones for a single contact chat vs. a group chat, is set a "soundless" notification tone so whenever a group message comes, the alert goes off but you hear nothing.
    on Android i can definitely set different notification on group and normal contact, i come from Android, that's why i ask, and i still own a note 8
    08-31-13 09:21 PM
351 ... 1112131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD