I have an Iphone 4 i restored it last night (had whatsapp installed on it) now when i try to reinstall it it says I have to pay again.... Contacted customer support and still waiting for a answer... anyone here know how to get it back without paying again
    11-03-10 06:47 PM
    Anyone notice that when you get enough msgs where the chat window can scroll that sometimes when you open the chat it will auto scroll so that the last message ends up off the screen.

It happens to me a lot on my Torch. Been that way with all OS's. Just curious if others have seen it as support says they have no reports of it.

Maybe I should send them a video.
    11-03-10 11:11 PM
    In Settings/Message History, when I select 'Media Card', I get the following message: "Error:net.rim.vm.MissingNativeError:null
    My media card is working fine for everything else?!
    11-04-10 01:48 AM
    Anyone notice that when you get enough msgs where the chat window can scroll that sometimes when you open the chat it will auto scroll so that the last message ends up off the screen.
    Yes exactly the same happens to me on my Bold 9700 with OS 6.0.344.

@whatsapp: Furthermore I would like to see the new messages right within the new notification bar on BlackBerry OS 6. Are you already developing this in a future release?
    Last edited by marcomendez; 11-04-10 at 06:40 AM.
    11-04-10 04:08 AM
    Can someone help me with this?

For some reason every time I get a message from someone it is ALWAYS marked as read (two checkmarks) for that person even if I don't read it!

This really defeats the purpose of having delivery confirmation... Is it because the app is still running in the background? BBM is always running in the background too but it still works fine...

If I really need to exit the app every time for delivery confirmation to work properly, is there a quicker way than constantly pressing the blackberry button, going to exit and then pressing the touchpad again? It gets old very fast...
    11-08-10 08:01 PM
    Whatsapp got updated to 2.4.8504 today but still buggy for OS6. However, they implemented emoticons!
    11-09-10 07:40 PM
    I wish there was a check for updates option. They seem to update frequently with no change log and I never know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 07:41 PM
    Whatsapp got updated to 2.4.8504 today but still buggy for OS6. However, they implemented emoticons!
    Appworld still lists ver 2.4.7409, and although the latest version you mention is available on the whatsapp website, after downloading it I found that whatsapp had been deleted altogether - so ended up reinstalling the older version via appworld. Any thoughts?

11-10-10 02:58 AM
    Appworld still lists ver 2.4.7409, and although the latest version you mention is available on the whatsapp website, after downloading it I found that whatsapp had been deleted altogether - so ended up reinstalling the older version via appworld. Any thoughts?

I have the very same problem, when I go to the ota webiste and download it I notice the version It Is installing is not 2.4.8504 instead it reads 2.4.7721. And even after installing it my whatsapp vanishes. Comes up with a error saying something along the lines of can't find module 13???

11-10-10 05:12 AM
    Seems like they have removed 8504. I managed to download it before it was taken down if anyone is interested. It's not against the forum rules to post it, right?

11-10-10 05:52 AM
    Yh I'm interested. Does it still have the scrolling problem the appworld version had?

11-10-10 06:40 AM
    The scrolling problem is still there.

11-10-10 06:41 AM
    11-10-10 06:48 AM
    i swear i just checked out kik.. and the interface is AMAZING....comon whatsapp ... y are you guys so behind...
    11-10-10 09:44 AM
    i swear i just checked out kik.. and the interface is AMAZING....comon whatsapp ... y are you guys so behind...
    I have to agree kik looks pretty. And free too hard to migrate my friends when most of them are using whatsapp on their iphone already

11-10-10 09:47 AM
    2.4.8676 is available at WhatsApp Messenger for Blackberry

11-14-10 09:52 PM
    2.4.8676 is available at WhatsApp Messenger for Blackberry
    Just updated to the newest beta version, but didn't notice any change besides the smileys which are not really important for me.

It would be AWESOME if new messages would be previewed in the new notification bar in BlackBerry OS 6. This doesn't seem to work at the moment
    11-15-10 03:58 AM
    Still have the scrolling issue,
    and I still cannot email my chat history.
    Anyone else with these problems?
    11-22-10 10:16 AM
    Still have the scrolling issue,
    and I still cannot email my chat history.
    Anyone else with these problems?
    Yes, I also still have the scrolling issue.

To email your chat history you need to leave the email and save it as a draft. Then go back to your inbox and send it from there. This workaround worked pefectly for me.

However, I still have a major issue that the new WhatsApp messages don't show up in the notification bar on BB OS 6. This is very annoying, because all my other Apps work just fine with the notification bar...
    11-22-10 10:33 AM
    I don't know if watsapp folk read this thread - but the battery drain would improve if the app turned off with the escape button rather than go to background and is watsapp ever going to include androids

11-23-10 03:16 PM
    Yup me too. Scroll problems and i cannot send picture from my bb pics..
    Have anyone experienced this?..
    11-23-10 08:36 PM
    I too have issues with scrolling. I emailed support and they said they had no issues with it. They think its something else on my phone. I doubt they tried it on a Torch but who knows.

11-23-10 08:54 PM
    scrolling problems here. torch 9800
    12-06-10 08:59 AM
    Hey guys.. an update about an issue (FINALLY?!) .. Emailed [email protected] about Torch 9800 scrolling problems. This is their response:

" Hi xxx, we are aware of this issue and working with RIM on resolving it. Sadly this is an OS bug in the BlackBerry OS. "

If more people could email them about this, they could find a fix for us ASAP...
    So put on the pressure people.
    12-18-10 10:55 AM
    I'm on BB Bold 9700 OS 6.0.0.418 with WhatsApp 2.5.9675 and I too have the scrolling issue... it's very very annoying! Hoping for a fix soon....
    Last edited by trafsta; 12-20-10 at 01:55 PM.
    12-20-10 01:49 PM
351 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD