I had an invite code for the official Twitter for BB. I used it to get twitter on my Bold 9000. I have since upgraded phones. I can no longer use that same code to get the Beta again. Anyone know what I can do, or who I can contact? I though that there were a couple of official Twitter for BB twitter accounts, but I don't remember them.
    03-15-10 10:52 AM
    I had an invite code for the official Twitter for BB. I used it to get twitter on my Bold 9000. I have since upgraded phones. I can no longer use that same code to get the Beta again. Anyone know what I can do, or who I can contact? I though that there were a couple of official Twitter for BB twitter accounts, but I don't remember them.
    See email below

[email protected]
    03-15-10 11:25 AM
    Thanks! Just sent them an email. Let's see how long it will take them to reply.
    03-15-10 11:28 AM
    Does anyone know when this will be officially released? I thought it was supposed to be coming really soon a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 07:15 AM
    Its RIM. You never really know. It could be tomorrow or next year.

03-17-10 10:51 AM
    So am I the only one who grabbed the link to dl the program to the computer?
    03-17-10 11:20 AM
    You downloaded a twitter app for your computer? I am talking about the official twitter for BB application.
    03-17-10 01:33 PM
    You downloaded a twitter app for your computer? I am talking about the official twitter for BB application.
    There are leaked version of this program floating around where you can OTA install it, or DTM install it. i have it and Uber Twitter. personally i think Uber Twitter is alot better.

and shoot me a PM i may have a for you install the .cod files.
    03-17-10 01:36 PM
    Can't PM you. Make sure your settings are set to accept PM's
    03-17-10 01:37 PM
    03-17-10 01:42 PM
    If you transferred your 3rd party apps via Device Switch Wizard on desktop manager from 9000 to 9700, then Twitter for BlackBerry would have transferred too.
    03-17-10 01:42 PM
    I always do fresh installs of everything.
    03-17-10 01:45 PM
    There are leaked version of this program floating around where you can OTA install it, or DTM install it. i have it and Uber Twitter. personally i think Uber Twitter is alot better.

and shoot me a PM i may have a for you install the .cod files.
    Bingo. And I agree about UberTwitter being better.

I do keep T4B on my phone, because I like how DM's are handled better.
    03-17-10 01:50 PM
    Why do you prefer Ubertwitter?
    03-17-10 01:55 PM
    Can't PM you. Make sure your settings are set to accept PM's
    i have no flipping clue why it's doing that

download these files and unzip them.
    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-1...M2EyMTQ4&hl=en

go to [ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files ] on your computer....

Then go to the OS's folder that you are currently using

Then go to the top [ java ] folder

after you do that copy and paste those files into that folder

then go to [ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader ] and run the apploader.exe file. And that will install the Twitter.cods onto your phone.
    03-17-10 02:00 PM
    Because when someone says something to you, or mentions your name it will show up Yellow, direct tweets show up Green, and it seems to run alot better. and T4Blackberry misses alot of tweets.
    03-17-10 02:01 PM
    Because when someone says something to you, or mentions your name it will show up Yellow, direct tweets show up Green, and it seems to run alot better. and T4Blackberry misses alot of tweets.
    T4B is also a little slow. UberTwitter is very snappy and allowing Mentions and DM's into the app's stream is nice.
    03-17-10 02:47 PM
    did anyone ever find a way to get the 'update' button working to make new posts on twitter?
    03-19-10 11:10 AM
    did anyone ever find a way to get the 'update' button working to make new posts on twitter?
    Not that I know of, but I find it easier to hit enter on my phone to update.
    03-20-10 07:43 AM
    I am running the beta Rim Twitter app. It says it expires on march 31, I hope that means it will be out by the end of the month. and with the new post about the app on Coolberry I was reading. there should be a good amount of changes from what I read. I'm hoping its a little more flexable like Ubertwitteer and other 3rd party apps. Also being able to use the list features is helpful. This way I don't have to scroll through 31 Kevin smith tweets to check if my train is delayed haha.
    03-23-10 01:48 PM
    Does the T4B app notify you of mentions or just DMs?
    03-23-10 10:19 PM
    I like the T4B app very much

very clean and smooth in my opinion, I think I will be switching from ubertwitter to this for sure
    03-24-10 02:59 PM
    I like the T4B app very much

very clean and smooth in my opinion, I think I will be switching from ubertwitter to this for sure
    just wait it starts bombing you tweets. they drop faster than the mirror ball @ time square.

03-24-10 03:50 PM
    I like the t4bb app a lot. I think it at least shows the potential for what the fb app could be. Just the loading and the scrolling -simple but moiuy importante - are wayyy faster

I had a Q though...anyone notice the diff btw hitting R and L for replying to a tweet. R is your generic reply, L seems to do the same but add a hashtag if one exists??? Also, F will do a new style retweet, though I wish there was a key for old style. Also, a more convenient way to send a tweet via sms or email wuld be nice

03-27-10 02:49 PM
    So it looks like L is a reply all type command. It will include all #tags and @users mentioned in the tweet

03-27-10 02:56 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD