Just curious as to which app includes more features & is overall better? I'm trying to decide which one to install.
    07-15-09 09:52 AM
    Right now, i think GVDialer is better.
    07-15-09 09:53 AM
    07-15-09 09:55 AM
    Right now, i think GVDialer is better.
    Agreed... I believe GVD is a bit more functional.
    07-15-09 10:00 AM
    GV Dialer also has a new version coming up that will add SMS functionality...so only time will tell. As for the official app, I uninstalled GV Dialer and so far hasn't been let down.
    07-15-09 01:28 PM
    GV Dialer also has a new version coming up that will add SMS functionality...so only time will tell. As for the official app, I uninstalled GV Dialer and so far hasn't been let down.
    that version actually came out yesterday
    07-15-09 01:36 PM
    it is out and working great. I use both apps for now and it will be google's move to decide whether i pay the $10 for GV Dialer. If they do not fix the integration issue with the phone log, then it will stay as a combination of the two...
    07-15-09 06:41 PM
    'pszamosi' wrote: If they do not fix the integration issue with the phone log, then it will stay as a combination of the two...

That would be pretty accurate, the GVdialer app complements the GVoice app, it just adds to the possibilities...it shouldn't be a one vs the other but rather how much you might do when you combine them.LOL
    07-15-09 08:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD