I remember a month or more ago there as a leaked version of the latest Facebook app for blackberry. What ever happened to the official???

Seems that its been completely forgotten. Just thought about it myself. Anyone heard anything more on the official update?
    04-16-09 02:39 PM
    Well it was leaked...just like all these other OSs they might have decided to wait to release 2.0 so it has more functionality
    04-16-09 02:41 PM
    Well it was leaked...just like all these other OSs they might have decided to wait to release 2.0 so it has more functionality
    yea, I try not to complain because I personally choose to stay away from the leaks. But I get a little confused when a leak comes out, and a month or so has passed, and still no official. Didn't know if I had missed it or what. lol.
    04-16-09 02:47 PM
    yea i kinda forgot about it too. whats ironic is they removed facebook from appworld
    04-16-09 02:49 PM
    Still surprises me that it's taking them this long to update the FaceBook app.
    04-16-09 02:57 PM
    yea...my facebook tends to cause a device error sometimes when I try to update my status, and the whole screen turns white and the phone restarts. One of the only problems I've had with my Storm since I got it in January. Other than that, I love my phone to death!
    04-16-09 03:11 PM
    google search for it, or try BlackBerry Storm Forum - BlackBerry Storm Forum but it specifically says that the NEW facebook does NOT work with the Storm
    04-16-09 03:50 PM
    Is the new 1 going to include facebook chat?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:19 PM
    Is the new 1 going to include facebook chat?

The 1.5.0.30 leak didn't but anything is possible in a future release.

04-16-09 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD