Is there anywhere to download the facebook application to the desktop? My work proxy blocks downloading OTA and all the "download to desktop" links for this app - even the ones on the official facebook and BB pages - just say the app isn't enabled for download to desktop.

Help?
    07-23-09 10:00 PM
    Okay.. MY issue with the ap

I can view comments on photos from OTHER people...But when it comes to my own personal ones.. I cannot.

Cannot UPLOAD photos from the app itsself.
    07-24-09 12:34 PM
    The nagging issue I've come across is the constant refreshing of the friends list and the occasional program crash due to profile comments containing more than 15 replies.
    07-24-09 02:13 PM
    having problems uploading photos using the facebook app... it attempts to upload for a good 5 minutes, then I get the red 'X', that the task has failed... been like this for 2 days now, even when I'm on wi-fi at home.

I know this is an old post but it the exact same prob I am currently having on my 8330 curve....can someone PLEASE help me...I love posting new photos to my facebook and I am really sad I cant figure it out...
    09-07-09 04:14 AM
    Anyone know if I can post to one of my facebook PAGES from my crackberry tour facebook app?
    09-07-09 08:36 PM
    I can solve everyone's problems with the facebook app: Use the mobile site. The app blows.
    09-07-09 08:42 PM
    Anyone have the ota link for the facebook 1.6.0.17 I would really like to go back to this but cannot find it?
    10-02-09 12:45 PM
    having problems uploading photos using the facebook app... it attempts to upload for a good 5 minutes, then I get the red 'X', that the task has failed... been like this for 2 days now, even when I'm on wi-fi at home.
    I'm with a data plan and have this same issue, can't upload, an also getting an problem connect to facebook, i'm getting really **** abuot it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-09 02:24 PM
    Have been having connection problems also. Cannot post comments to a large number of people but to some other folks I can. Error is 'User is not accessible for this request'. Also will not pull up comments from other users. Seems to work within my network, but outside of my own local network, its very sporadic - and very frustrating.
    10-02-09 02:35 PM
    I am trying to access the facebook app on my new tour and it gives me a 404 error. I also went to google and searched for facebook download and tried to send link to my phone and that link is bad too.

HELP.

Used it on my storm fine...
    10-02-09 02:46 PM
    For the tour try Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones

10-02-09 03:27 PM
    Hello anybody else, besides me, stop receiving notifications all together? As of yesterday I haven't received one to my curve.

10-02-09 07:59 PM
    In my curve can't upload pics, not sync of calendar

10-02-09 08:09 PM
    switched from 8130 to 8330 (sprint) now I can not sync contacts in facebook. the box is greyed out> when I go under app options there is facebook but nothing to edit. I am using newest version.
    10-03-09 10:43 AM
    Hello anybody else, besides me, stop receiving notifications all together? As of yesterday I haven't received one to my curve.

I stopped receiving notifications too. I was only getting the e-mails. I deleted it and reinstalled it. It's working great now.
    10-12-09 04:21 AM
    I stopped receiving notifications too. I was only getting the e-mails. I deleted it and reinstalled it. It's working great now.
    I found my emails were being sent to my spam folder, once I corrected that I started seeing my notifications again.

10-12-09 07:44 AM
    I had an issue where my facebook sync'd with my calender and made 3 and sometiems 4 entries of the same thing, (e.g. FB birthdays). I had to go one by one, month by month and delete all the duplicates. Anyone experience this problem?

I was thinking that it had something to do with new version updates and resyncing again and again
    10-12-09 09:35 AM
    Just my opinion, the Facebook app for Blackberry, as well as my Balckberry itself mostly SUCKS! Really dissapointed with it overall!

Will be switching to T-Mobile in February when my contract expires and hope to obtain that new Motorola phone w/the Motoblur software.

I have NEVER received a notification from Facebook on my BB, I can never update my status on my BB, I can never post on anyons wall w/my BB, I can never upload photos w/my BB!

The BB app crashes and my signal dies and the phone radio shuts down even, and not to mention, this also happens when I try to access FB w/the web browser, the radio shuts down!

DOES not do that w/any other website, just facebook!
    10-14-09 12:00 AM
    Does anyone know how to update a Facebook Fan Page from the app? I know you can do it through SMS but I cant figure out how to get it done through the app.
    10-18-09 04:28 PM
    Having problems with facebooks alerts. Im trying to set it to only the icon pops up on my screen but it doesn't make any noise alerts. I set facebook to silent and I also set the email I use for facebook to silent and its still alerting me. Any suggestions? thanks.
    10-18-09 10:06 PM
    Can anybody provide a workable link to re-download v1.6.0.21?

v1.7 doesn't work in Saudi Arabia, thanks.
    10-19-09 09:02 AM
    im looking for a couple answers hopefully someone can take the time to help me out with facebook troubles on my new tour i just got yesterday. I previously had my notifications set to be texted to my old verizon phone now with the BB i dont recieve any notifications on it at all. FB doesnt show a little notification on the main screen nor does it show a notification in the actualy FB notification folder. BUT it still texts me the notification. i think i set it up incorrectly and maybe there is something in preferences or options i do not know about that i need to switch. Any help on this would be awesome thanx man.
    10-19-09 09:57 AM
    Can anybody provide a workable link to re-download v1.6.0.21?

v1.7 doesn't work in Saudi Arabia, thanks.
    I'd love to get this myself, I'm now getting that Facebook can not connect, even though everything else on my BB works on the data network w/ no issues...kinda sucks!
    10-19-09 10:16 AM
    Or a version of the amazing 1.5.0.24 please?
    10-19-09 02:59 PM
    does the fb application use data on the bb? just asking because im going on a cruise and I'm wondering if i should uninstall it then reinstalling it when i get back.
    10-20-09 05:01 PM
215 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD