I read lots of complaints about this thing, but never any solutions. I have a Storm2 through Verizon, latest software and Call Blocker Pro had worked perfectly for month. Then it just stopped working. Just stopped. No idea why. I do not get an error. It just doesn't work.

My permissions are all still set to allow. I tried a battery pull. I'm just stumped and ticked off. How about some solutions?
    Hey Epic, how about some support? Please do not direct me to the youtube video as it deals with installation and not troubleshooting (not being rude, just wanted to head off a dead end).

I have Storm 2 on verizon. This app was working fine when I initially installed it. I disabled it for a while then started to get a lot of marketing calls and decided to enable it but the app stopped working. All permissions are set to allow. I deleted the app, reinstalled it, did a million reboots in between, set all permissions to allow, etc. but I am unable to get the app to block numbers on my block list. The only option that works is to "block all calls."

I sent a quick email to Epic but did not receive a response. In all fairness the email didn't say much other than "app not working all permissions are set to allow," hoping that this is a common problem with a known and easy solution (I still believe it is).

EPIC, your reputation is on the line, feel free to PM or reply to my edmitedly "********" email. I would be happy to provide you with any info you need to troubleshoot the problem. Since I am clearly not the only person that has run into the problem of loosing functionality after initially installing this app, I think you would be very interested in diagnosing the problem.

Thanks
    Last edited by A.Z.; 06-21-11 at 05:36 PM.
    06-21-11 05:25 PM
    UPDATE: Epic is MIA, no response to emails or to this thread.

Based on an apparent flaw in this application, I would suggest you stay away and DO NOT BUY this app.

Based on the lack of support, I would suggest that you stay away from all EPIC apps.
    07-01-11 03:03 PM
    Yeah I just downloaded the app for my 8530, and it's not working. The two numbers I'm trying to block just keep on ringing, regardless of whether I have it set to pickup/hangup or go directly to VM. Just doesn't work. Not worth the money in my opinion.
    08-05-11 01:04 PM
228 ... 8910
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD