Buggy, freezes, low on features. I'm disappointed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's a leaked beta, what did you expect?
    02-13-10 01:55 PM
    I installed this and my red light wouldn't stop blinking. When I tried to delete it, it froze my phone in the reboot cycle for over ten minutes! My heart was pounding, but hopefully all is well now.

Check your Direct Messages. There is one from RIM in there and that's why the indication light is blinking. Mine was doing the same thing.
    02-13-10 03:03 PM
    I find that you can't retweet with this application even though the application provides that option. Its a bug it seems! Please comment !

it does retweet.. it just don't show on your timeline.. but if you're going to check your twitter profile using a desktop or laptop.. you can see your retweets.. the only problem is.. you cannot edit it when retweeting so retweet it as it is...
    02-23-10 09:56 AM
    I agree ! The retweet does happen! The application however doesn't retrieve it in your timeline! RIM needs to fix this ASAP!

02-23-10 10:06 AM
    It's a cool app; I absolutely LOVE the UI, but it drains my battery. I'm sticking with �bertwitter, for now...

02-23-10 02:10 PM
    It's a cool app; I absolutely LOVE the UI, but it drains my battery. I'm sticking with �bertwitter, for now...

I used it for about a week..and yeh..it drains my battery..back to UT.

Robin
    02-23-10 02:18 PM
    I love it better than any other .. Got an extra invite if anyone wants it ... Just pm me
    02-24-10 01:55 AM
    this rocks, in my opinion even better than Uber
    are you kidding??? blackberry twitter is slow on my storm 2, RT has no edit, twic pics you have to open up the browser to view,the timeline is all one line...no break like ubertwitter...it harder to look at over time,pictures are smaller...its other things but thats what popped in my head.
    02-24-10 05:30 PM
    I like it. It's pretty quick on my 9700. I still have UT installed pending the outcome of BB Twitter. Havn't noticed much drain.
    02-24-10 05:47 PM
    Do you get a notification if someone replies or DM's you? I turned off notifications on new tweets because I only want notifications *to me*, not whenever new tweets come in. At least, that's how the behavior seemed to me.
    02-24-10 07:02 PM
    Nobody tweets TO me, only near me.
    02-24-10 07:18 PM
    are you kidding??? blackberry twitter is slow on my storm 2, RT has no edit, twic pics you have to open up the browser to view,the timeline is all one line...no break like ubertwitter...it harder to look at over time,pictures are smaller...its other things but thats what popped in my head.
    Ditto! And don't forget about "friend picker". Uber pretty much has it all! IMO

02-24-10 08:44 PM
    How about location and picture? Just curious before download.
    02-24-10 10:15 PM
    and it doesnt even have alerts for @mentions...thats a problem. so my phone was going off every 5 mins when someone is just tweeting random things. i need an alert for @mentions and DM's...so i went back to ubertwitter. i know its a beta...lets hope RIM does big improvements on this app!
    02-24-10 10:20 PM
    my friend/member search just stopped working. didn't work all day yesterday and still doesn't work today. It just says internal Twitter server error. everything else seems to work.
    02-25-10 07:05 AM
    How do I get the notification badge to work when I have new tweets? It worked once and never again.

I have Automatic Tweet Refresh checked and set to every 5 minutes. Notify on new tweets is checked as well, however, when I exit the app it never gets a notification badge when there are new tweets. It always just stays the same and I have to manually go into the app to load up the new tweets.

Anyone having the same problem or know how to fix this? I love the app but it's essentially useless if it can't tell me when the timelines been updated.
    03-01-10 02:21 PM
    my friend/member search just stopped working. didn't work all day yesterday and still doesn't work today. It just says internal Twitter server error. everything else seems to work.
    I'm getting this error now too. Anybody know how to report bugs to RIM?
    03-01-10 02:30 PM
    So it turns out the notification badge only appears when you, you know, actually close out of the application.

03-01-10 03:23 PM
    I'm getting this error now too. Anybody know how to report bugs to RIM?
    Twitter released a statement a few days ago that that feature was temporarily disabled. Don't know when it will be back.

03-01-10 05:44 PM
    Need the link I cant find anywhere! HELP ME!
    03-04-10 05:45 PM
    Need the link I cant find anywhere! HELP ME!
    Uh, the first post in this thread has OTA links.
    03-04-10 06:17 PM
    but will it work on a 8330 5.0?
    03-04-10 07:52 PM
    All I can say is I hope RIM doesn't drop the ball on this app like they did with Facebook

Oh...and follow me if you're interested in drivel of every type: @Zeroman_

Last edited by Zeroman_; 03-29-10 at 07:40 PM.
    03-29-10 07:37 PM
    I'm seeing a large Memory Leak with this version, uninstalling, going back to UT to see if the leak goes away.
    04-08-10 12:11 PM
    looks good..
    04-08-10 12:22 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD