MeterBerry v2.0.3 is not working the same since upgrading to Verizons .607; sometimes getting stuck on the "Resetting Device..." screen and other times asking for acknowledgment before and after resetting.

Is anyone else having such issues?
    04-07-10 05:12 AM
    Is that meterberry not working? Or permissions on the program not correctly set?
    04-07-10 06:33 AM
    Same here deleted app and reinstalled. Also have permissions set to all allow. It resets but it ask you before it does it which wasn't happening when I was on .320

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 07:52 AM
    Same here, always asks to reboot now or reboot later before reset is finished. I haven't tried to change any permissions yet though...
    04-07-10 08:00 AM
    I emailed GC with this issue this weekend and told him about the new prompt and the new confirmation after reboot but so far, I haven't heard anything back from him...
    04-07-10 08:10 AM
    I noticed the same new prompt with steelhorn's softreset after upgrading to .607
    04-07-10 08:16 AM
    Its well known opera mini 5 ...meterberry and bbm goups are broken in the new OS. That's why most ran back to .517 after the .607 disaster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 08:21 AM
    same here...I just turned daily reboot off. memory is so stable now I have not noticed a difference....except that now i don't wake up to the message that my phone didn't reboot.
    04-07-10 08:25 AM
    Most of those issues will probably be fixed soon with updates to the apps themselves.... If you are patient enough to wait for them to come then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Right now with .607 on my phone and 20 or so apps and a third party theme my memory is very stable so I will just wait it out until the updates come and then upgrade the problem apps as they become available.....
    04-07-10 08:32 AM
    I've noticed that under "Edit Permissions" I can't set "Interactions" to "Allow".

I wonder if that's the issue?
    04-07-10 11:50 AM
    meterberry is another app (along with opera mini, BBM, etc.) that users have documented having issues with .607. i had the same issues and have created many posts on my feelings on .607 - i went back to .517 and meterberry is working perfectly
    04-07-10 12:31 PM
    I've noticed that under "Edit Permissions" I can't set "Interactions" to "Allow".

I wonder if that's the issue?
    All my permissions are set to allow... I'm thinking the issue is the prompt itself has been changed and MeterBerry doesn't know it's asking... I would also like to see it answer the prompt after the phone reboots but I'm not sure that's even possible.
    04-07-10 02:45 PM
    From MeterBerry Support to me;

Arno,

RIM has changed the way resets are performed in the new OS, which is what is causing the new behavior and messages you see. We are looking in to if there is a way around this. But, there is nothing to worry about, the message you're seeing is just information provided by the OS.
    04-07-10 07:04 PM
    Well we all have to wait for an update to release.
    04-07-10 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD