i'm putting all my correct login info but it keeps saying login failure. Anybody have any idea what's going on with it?
    03-12-10 03:53 PM
    The link to download the app is now working its still v1.0.0. Maybe it will sort it self out tomorrow but im still getting AAAAAA all names etc, anyone else still finding this?
    I see the names just fine on the "results" pages. I've yet to see it during live timing though, is that where you're seeing AAAAAAAAAs?
    03-12-10 07:32 PM
    For those who are getting a bunch of capital "A"'s where the results/live timing should be- delete and do another download/install. You don't need to do another registration however.

The app now seems to work fine on my 8900. Good luck all....and to the drivers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 07:42 PM
    The app is working fine. Have been looking for something like this. This is great.

Go go go .... Schumi!!!!
    03-13-10 01:26 AM
    I see the names just fine on the "results" pages. I've yet to see it during live timing though, is that where you're seeing AAAAAAAAAs?
    sure is. The standings is fine but the live data is AAAA LOL. i'm gonna delete and reinstall and see how that goes
    03-13-10 05:29 AM
    Deleting the app and reinstalling it worked woohoo! Thanks man! I cant log in tho with my details server problem it says
    03-13-10 05:41 AM
    It said that for me too, but it eventually worked. I love it!!
    03-13-10 12:14 PM
    Its easier to register or create your account on the website from your computer. Then, you download and install the app. Worked perfectly for me and I didn't have to take a year to type the info into the BB.

This season is going to be great!!
    03-13-10 06:01 PM
    I just enabled compaitibility mode for the app before I launched it to login.
    You can disable comapitbility mode afterwards.
    03-13-10 09:43 PM
    I'm watching the race right now and lookin at this thing... At first I thought that the lap count was consistently one lap behind of the actual lap count, but then I realized that the lap in the app represents the completed laps while the lap on the TV shows the current lap. The announcer was like "oh wow! 2 minutes flat for Lewis Hamilton! 2.447!" and I looked down at my phone and there it was lol. Very good app. It'll be great for when I can't watch the race.

PS. is it just me or are the pit stops stupid fast? I overheard the announcer mention them redesigning the wheel nuts and the tools to optimize pit stop times but dam.
    Last edited by standard_1664; 03-14-10 at 07:49 AM.
    03-14-10 07:47 AM
    I'm watching the race right now and lookin at this thing... At first I thought that the lap count was consistently one lap behind of the actual lap count, but then I realized that the lap in the app represents the completed laps while the lap on the TV shows the current lap. The announcer was like "oh wow! 2 minutes flat for Lewis Hamilton! 2.447!" and I looked down at my phone and there it was lol. Very good app. It'll be great for when I can't watch the race.

PS. is it just me or are the pit stops stupid fast? I overheard the announcer mention them redesigning the wheel nuts and the tools to optimize pit stop times but dam.
    They banned wheel covers this year and also banned refueling during the race. The only thing mandatory is one tire change and without the wheel covers it will be fast!
    03-14-10 10:12 AM
    i'm putting all my correct login info but it keeps saying login failure. Anybody have any idea what's going on with it?
    Does not seem to work with a yahoo email address. Don't know why.
    03-22-10 04:39 PM
    go here first to determine your phone

mobile.formula1.com/download
    03-22-10 09:20 PM
    This app has now been updated to 1.5.37, rebooting now so dont know what if any changes are, hopefully when ya start it up it goes to the `next race` rather than staying on bahrain lol

is it me, but you can update this app within the app itself, is this a new feature??

mobile.formula1.com/download is where its at if ya dont already have it
    03-26-10 07:26 AM
    I just downlaoded the update, seems to work a bit faster- great little ap
    03-26-10 08:04 AM
    it wont let me exit the program with the new update......errrr, have to keep doing a battery pull......guess I'll delete the app and re-install and see what happens
    03-26-10 09:40 AM
    it wont let me exit the program with the new update......errrr, have to keep doing a battery pull......guess I'll delete the app and re-install and see what happens
    Yeah, mine too- how ruddy annoying!

03-26-10 09:57 AM
    well this sucks.....i want the old one back.......

anyone else encountering this problem, or only 2 of us our lucky
    03-26-10 10:19 AM
    same here...
    03-26-10 10:28 AM
    Ruddy thing, it just doesn't work right now wish I'd left it as it was!

03-26-10 02:42 PM
    same problem here. hope they come out with a fix soon, was a handy app for the race weekend.
    03-26-10 03:41 PM
    Works for me. The END button takes me out of the app.
    03-26-10 03:58 PM
    Doesn't work for me either. Can someone post the cod files of the previous version? Don't upgrade to 1.5.37.
    03-26-10 04:11 PM
    Yes, it definitely doesn't want to close on my BB as well.

I attach the COD file for those who want to go back to the previous version.
    03-26-10 04:44 PM
    THANKS to you all for not letting me update! I thought I was the only F1 fan around carrying around my Blackberry, wistfully staring into it on race weekends.
    I've gotta pull for Button again, but Schumi'd be nice too - represent for us old fast guys :lol:
    03-26-10 06:36 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD