I've gotten that a couple times the last few days too.

I get that too
    12-08-10 02:57 PM
    why is it when i'm using detoday with berryweather int. sometimes my home screen resorst back to berryweather homescreen and not detoday homescreen? is there a bug? using on 9530. thanks,
    The problem is that you have configured BerryWeather to also display some info on Home Screen wallpaper.

You need to go to BerryWeather Options, open the "Wallpaper" section and disable BerryWeather wallpaper.
    12-08-10 10:38 PM
    Any problems / ideas / suggestion re latest version of deToday (with Countdown counter) ?
    12-09-10 10:47 PM
    None here - working GREAT! No hiccups, bugs, burps, or any others issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 11:22 PM
    No issues at all here either.

12-10-10 12:40 AM
    Thank you !

We have just released deToday 2.52 on our site and Mobihand.

Our team wishes Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody !
    12-10-10 12:42 AM
    except detoday doesn't have an option to show the 'what it feels like temp'
    This option was added to deToday 2.52 which was released 20 min ago (use "Check for update" to get it)
    12-10-10 12:44 AM
    It works well:

You might want to allow more pixels in the "top offset" position so the icon can be set at the bottom of the screen. Xmas Tree in above red screenshot is at 220 pixels. The maximum pixels is now at 250 pixels but you might want to increase to 450.
    What settings do you use to show deToday over a theme like this? I can only see how to select a wallpaper within deToday...
    12-10-10 05:17 AM
    What settings do you use to show deToday over a theme like this? I can only see how to select a wallpaper within deToday...
    I am not sure what you are asking. There are lots of options in deToday. After you select the wallpaper you scroll down and there are options for # of events, font size/type/effect, margins (where you can set the actual placements of the appointments on your screen), and many more options.

When you open the app and hit menu you also have Berryweather integration. Click on that and there are lots of options.

And you now have Christmas options in the menu where you can place a Christmas icon on the screen.

Let me know if you have a specific question and I'll be happy to answer.
    Last edited by tellsells; 12-10-10 at 07:11 AM.
    12-10-10 06:42 AM
    This option was added to deToday 2.52 which was released 20 min ago (use "Check for update" to get it)
    I'm running build 2.52(974) internal release. When I do "Check for update" it tells me there is no new version for this application. Also I don't see the option to display the "Feels like" temp in this build.

I do have the Christmas countdown - Thanks!
    12-10-10 01:02 PM
    I'm running build 2.52(974) internal release. When I do "Check for update" it tells me there is no new version for this application. Also I don't see the option to display the "Feels like" temp in this build.

I do have the Christmas countdown - Thanks!
    The updated Version 2.52 (65) which is now available through your Mobihand account(CB store) has this update with these features.
    12-10-10 01:19 PM
    The updated Version 2.52 (65) which is now available through your Mobihand account(CB store) has this update with these features.
    I didn't get it through Mobihand but direct from OdEve as a beta tester. I guess I'll just download the latest version from their website, but usually I get a notice from them when the new versions come out.
    12-11-10 05:48 PM
    For anyone interested in this great app it is today's "Deal of the Day" in the CB store.

12-11-10 06:11 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD