Okay, so this isn't happening all the time, but I'd say maybe 2 or 3 times a day, when I open visual voicemail, I will get a message saying "your visual voicemail account is not valid. Please contact your wireless provider". it IS working regardless of the message, but it still pops up. I've already contacted T-Mo on the issue. Anyone else experiencing this, or have a suggestion? The VVM is setup and working properly, just curious about that message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 11:39 AM
    Okay, so this isn't happening all the time, but I'd say maybe 2 or 3 times a day, when I open visual voicemail, I will get a message saying "your visual voicemail account is not valid. Please contact your wireless provider". it IS working regardless of the message, but it still pops up. I've already contacted T-Mo on the issue. Anyone else experiencing this, or have a suggestion? The VVM is setup and working properly, just curious about that message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just started getting this after upgrading to .593. Also noticed that I am getting delayed voicemails and sometimes sporadic BB service on 3g only since the upgrade.
    05-06-10 05:15 PM
    Haven't had that happen to me however in the thread that talked about the
    T-Mobiles os update on the 11th, it did mention that there will be fixes for some bugs in visual voicemail. Maybe wait until then and downgrade.That's what I'm going to do.Running .593 myself.
    05-06-10 05:22 PM
    It hasn't done it for the last day and a half. I had been running .593 I downgraded (without wiping) back to .330 It was still doing it every so often. I downloaded the t-mo OS (provided by NorrisCell) that will be available on the 11th. I wiped the device this time before installing that OS. Hasn't done it yet...and I did this yesterday afternoon. I think I will need to have T-Mo reset all my voicemail settings. In my VVM options, I recorded a new personal greeting and played it back. But for grins and giggles, I called my cell from my landline. I'm still hearing the personal greeting I recorded last month when I first started up service with T-Mo...and I had a Moto Cliq.

While all seems to be well (heavy emphasis on the "seems") there was quite a delay before I received a notification that I had a voice mail. I can deal with that though.

EDIT: It just did it... You know what though....**** this, I don't need VVM anyways.
    Last edited by efn77mx; 05-06-10 at 07:52 PM.
    05-06-10 07:49 PM
    I started getting this message a few days ago. I have a stock 9700 running stock .330.
    05-06-10 08:01 PM
    I started getting this message a few days ago. I have a stock 9700 running stock .330.
    How long have you had your 9700?
    05-06-10 09:16 PM
    This has (and now is again) happening with me. The first time I took it into the ATT store and they re-set it. It just started again. It's very frustrating.
    05-06-10 10:54 PM
    This has (and now is again) happening with me. The first time I took it into the ATT store and they re-set it. It just started again. It's very frustrating.
    So now we know it's not carrier related. It must be a problem with the version of VVM that's loaded on the phones. I noticed that regardless of what version OS is being installed...the version of VVM stays the same. Earlier I logged into my carrier account and removed the VVM feature. Almost immediately, I got the "your phone is not provisioned...blah blah blah" message when I opened the VVM app. After a while I went back into my account and added the feature again, and went through the steps of setting it up on my phone. I'll just wait and see. If this doesn't work, then I really WILL give up on VVM. Funny though...I didn't have an option to delete the app from my phone...WTF?
    05-06-10 11:10 PM
    Reviving a dead thread....

I have this same message pop up on my 9900. My old 8900 did the same thing. Have called TMo support a dozen times, they keep referring it to engineering and I either don't hear back or they tell me they couldn't find an issue.

On my 9900 I have tried 3 different software versions. For my 8900 I tired at least 6 different versions.

TMo has sent me new SIM cards. They have also removed then re-added VVM to my account. Last we have even cleaned out my mailbox and started over. Nothing has eliminated this pop up msg from appearing. Sometimes I see it 2-3 times per day, other items I can go a week without the msg.

Is the problem the Blackberry VVM app or are the carriers screwed up with this?
    11-07-11 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD