Thanks for working on getting it to AppWorld. This is one of my favorite apps. Glad you haven't given up on us.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    11-12-12 05:30 PM
    I hope he hasn't given up on this thread. been awhile since he has posted here
    11-12-12 06:00 PM
    I hope he hasn't given up on this thread. been awhile since he has posted here
    According to his profile, he hasn't even signed on to CB since october 15th.
    11-15-12 01:24 AM
    Hi Giant Cashew,

Any update of this app on Appworld ?
    11-17-12 09:36 AM
    Cashew, I lost mb at the last os upgrade (ie. I didn't write down my license). Any chance you have a list with mine?
    11-18-12 08:03 AM
    Cashew, I lost mb at the last os upgrade (ie. I didn't write down my license). Any chance you have a list with mine?
    Ish! I would be happy if my license "worked" or received another one.
    11-18-12 12:26 PM
    +1 on retrieving my license key! I never recorded it b/c I always looked it up online.

Since I updated the OS on my phone tonight, this is the only app I'm missing. I use MeterBerry for scheduled daily reboots of my phone and the the memory free icon on the homescreen.
    11-25-12 03:23 AM
    So, I guess.....no updates, huh? Anyone else here a gnat passing gas on this thread?
    12-01-12 09:25 PM
    I thought I read somewhere that you could still email mobihand's support... this true or has anyone tried?
    12-10-12 02:50 PM
    Mr. Cashew is still AWOL. For those who lost their license keys, you can get one to use in the interim. Just use google.

NOTE: I would not advocate that if Mr. Cashew provided a way to purchase a license.
    12-10-12 03:15 PM
    Yep...it's out there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-10-12 09:56 PM
    My search skills must be rusty bc I can't find a key. I'll happily PayPal someone $1 to PM me a key. I did purchase this app yrs ago but I neglected to write it down, always turned to CrackBerry for the key.
    01-19-13 08:55 PM
    ever try advanced os and led? great program and displays batt level the same as meterberry
    01-19-13 09:32 PM
    Yeah, I use that now but I like MeterBerry for memory tracking esp the memory free indicator.
    01-19-13 11:25 PM
    My search skills must be rusty bc I can't find a key. I'll happily PayPal someone $1 to PM me a key. I did purchase this app yrs ago but I neglected to write it down, always turned to CrackBerry for the key.
    The key is PIN dependent. Won't work for you matter what you do, unless you have the specific device the key was generated for.

Sent from my KF using Tapatalk 2
    01-20-13 11:27 PM
    If anyone wants their serial key for MeterBerry 2.5.0 ..

I can give it to you..
    01-20-13 11:57 PM

I can give it to you..
    Obviously you didn't see the post before yours.

01-21-13 06:58 AM

I can give it to you..
    Take your offer to PM.
    That is not allowed here in the forums.
    01-21-13 09:22 AM
    Obviously you didn't see the post before yours.

That post would apply for common courtesy legal means.
    Not for a key generator.
    In which such activity is not allowed here in these forums.
    01-21-13 09:24 AM
    Not for a key generator.
    Thank you. PM has worked for years here, so far.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    01-21-13 10:14 AM
    Not for a key generator.
    If Mr. Cashew would respond to requests for his app, I'm sure people would be more than willing to purchase a license. He's AWOL and there is no "official" way to get a license key so what's the big deal?
    01-31-13 07:58 PM
    If Mr. Cashew would respond to requests for his app, I'm sure people would be more than willing to purchase a license. He's AWOL and there is no "official" way to get a license key so what's the big deal?
    Do I really have to explain "what's the big deal" to you?
    You are basically stating it's ok to publicly steal someones hard work for a great app.
    I am surprised that you would not know the forum rules & posting guidelines even at this point in your membership here.
    Please take the time to familiarize yourself with them...
    No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...uidelines-113/

I think the real question is...
    If you want to engage in such behavior, "what's the big deal" in sending a PM to like minded individuals who want to do that??
    That's what PMs exist for. To have private conversations outside of the public forum.
    No need to involve CB to make it seem that they endorse such actions, or get banned in the process.

The offer is put out there. This thread should not have any further posts regarding the matter. PMs will suffice.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    01-31-13 08:32 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD