Email sent as well.
    02-11-10 06:04 PM
    I have some feedback.
    1. The first line in the quick sms is "Can't talk. In a meeting". I've replaced this with my own message, however "Can't talk. In a meeting" still shows up as the first quick sms when i ignore a call. No matter what i try i can't get rid of the first message.
    2. Whether i click on "Ignore" or the end key, i still get the prompt to send an sms. It would be nice if there was an option to only send a quick sms if "Ignore" was hit.
    3. Is it possible to have the quick sms work when the phone is locked? Currently you have to unlock the phone before it sends the message.
    4. Not sure if this is possible but it would be nice if it could just send the sms in the background and maybe popup a quick "Message sent" popup if the message is sent successfully.

I'm running .419.
    Thanks a lot!
    02-12-10 10:42 AM
    I have some feedback.
    1. The first line in the quick sms is "Can't talk. In a meeting". I've replaced this with my own message, however "Can't talk. In a meeting" still shows up as the first quick sms when i ignore a call. No matter what i try i can't get rid of the first message.
    2. Whether i click on "Ignore" or the end key, i still get the prompt to send an sms. It would be nice if there was an option to only send a quick sms if "Ignore" was hit.
    3. Is it possible to have the quick sms work when the phone is locked? Currently you have to unlock the phone before it sends the message.
    4. Not sure if this is possible but it would be nice if it could just send the sms in the background and maybe popup a quick "Message sent" popup if the message is sent successfully.

I'm running .419.
    Thanks a lot!
    ok. i will look into this.
    02-13-10 02:02 AM

ok. here is the new version and name

1 ota install CallTools http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/CallTools.jad

2 reset permissions after install

CallTones includes callnotes and notnow features.

NotNow should only activate when you ignore the call and should NOT display the sendTo screen when you answered the call.

this version also fixes the sms bug where it displays the first item incorrectly.
    Last edited by Smiley88; 02-13-10 at 12:06 PM.
    02-13-10 12:04 PM
    Thanks i purchased the app and the new version works better. Is it possible to bring up the sendto screen ONLY if you click on "Ignore"? Currently you still get the popup if you miss the call and don't press any keys or if say you silence the ringer by hitting the volume button. It makes it a lot cleaner if you can send sms only if you hit the ignore key.

Thanks.
    02-22-10 11:58 AM
    Thanks i purchased the app and the new version works better. Is it possible to bring up the sendto screen ONLY if you click on "Ignore"? Currently you still get the popup if you miss the call and don't press any keys or if say you silence the ringer by hitting the volume button. It makes it a lot cleaner if you can send sms only if you hit the ignore key.

Thanks.
    that is suppose how it works. if you missed a call the send sms should not be displayed. it only displays if you Ignore the call. which bb do you and which OS?
    02-22-10 11:42 PM
    I'm running OS 5.0.0.419 on a Tour. I can try some more battery pulls and see what happens.
    02-24-10 12:08 PM
    Is this going to be available for the Storm 2?
    03-28-10 11:52 PM
    Is this going to be available for the Storm 2?
    yes it works on all BB with OS4.3 and higher
    03-29-10 10:56 AM
    Either I am doing something wrong or maybe it's with OS .607 on S2.

Trying the call tools beta and when I ignore a call, I get prompted to send a sms..however when I select the message I want tsent, it opens a sms with the correct caller info, but the message area is blank and nothing gets sent.

All permissions are set to allow.
    04-04-10 11:41 AM
    Either I am doing something wrong or maybe it's with OS .607 on S2.

Trying the call tools beta and when I ignore a call, I get prompted to send a sms..however when I select the message I want tsent, it opens a sms with the correct caller info, but the message area is blank and nothing gets sent.

All permissions are set to allow.
    can you please try the new beta here

http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/CallTools.jad

reset permissions to all allow after install.

pls let me know if this works
    04-26-10 03:30 PM
    here is version 2 beta that works with GSM and CDMA and OS5.

1 ota install http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/NotNow.jad

2 reset all permissions for NotNow to allow in the Options app
    05-10-10 02:08 PM
    Okay, I have version 2.0.3 and I don't see a DND option. What am I doing wrong? Apparently there is another app (CallTools) that I should have bought instead of NotNow?
    Last edited by TafferJim; 09-06-12 at 10:13 PM.
    09-06-12 10:02 PM
138 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD