Hey,

I'm having the same problem on my Bold. All permissions set to allow, got it properly registered and everything.

Never comes up when I click Ignore on an incoming call.

How can I get it to work?
    12-03-08 12:18 AM
    Hey,

I'm having the same problem on my Bold. All permissions set to allow, got it properly registered and everything.

Never comes up when I click Ignore on an incoming call.

How can I get it to work?
    12-03-08 12:55 AM
    I also have a bold and this app doesn't work. I've read through this whole thread and tried all the suggestions and no joy. Hmmm.
    12-03-08 03:24 AM
    I also have a bold and this app doesn't work. I've read through this whole thread and tried all the suggestions and no joy. Hmmm.
    there is a beta here www.toysoft.ca/beta/NotNow.jad

1 make sure the permissions are set to all ALLOW
    2 check "always prompt to send msg"
    3 uncheck "always send to mobile number"
    4 do a soft reset if still does not work
    5 if all fails then there might be a conflict and we will have to figure it this out
    12-03-08 10:39 AM

5 if all fails then there might be a conflict and we will have to figure it this out
    That did the trick. Works fine now. Thanks.
    12-04-08 04:51 AM

FYI..The beta version seems to be working well on the Storm.
    Had no luck with the 1.1 version.
    12-08-08 10:03 AM
    I just purchased this application and it didn't work. When I hit IGNORE nothing pops up. I also made sure all permissions are set correctly, etc. I installed the beta, 1.2.1, and that does not work properly either.

I'm on a new Curve 8900 running OS 4.6.1.94. Between the Bold issues above and now with my Curve 8900, it looks like a problem with the new new devices??
    12-29-08 02:28 PM
    I just purchased this application and it didn't work. When I hit IGNORE nothing pops up. I also made sure all permissions are set correctly, etc. I installed the beta, 1.2.1, and that does not work properly either.

I'm on a new Curve 8900 running OS 4.6.1.94. Between the Bold issues above and now with my Curve 8900, it looks like a problem with the new new devices??
    we have received reports from Bold users about this issue and we can not figure out why. it works on some Bold and not others. the only thing is that when the phone disconnects it over rides other events in the queue.
    12-29-08 02:51 PM
    Ok, this is for everyone with a Storm using Notnow.

I used the trial version on my first phone. For what I need it for, the app works GREAT. It also functioned perfectly so I bought the app.

I returned my phone due to dust and started loading the new phone. Notnow was the first app I loaded ( since I bought it). Upon testing, it woulnd work AT ALL. I have been talking back and forth with toysoft and we just cant figure it out.

I already have everything set where it needs to be so you dont need to suggest that. The developer said it was "stored in the database" or somthing?

Pretty much, the reg code goes in fine. The app shows up. I can change the messages in the app. I can change the prefs. Just nothing happens when someone calls and I ignore AND DnD doenst work. At first when it didnt work, I did a "restore" and put it back to before I loaded notnow on my 2nd phone. Then installed notnow again. When I opened the app up, all my messages I had changed an hour ago were already there? On a fresh install? How can that be?

Im so confused, I just took notnow off and will wait for an update.
    01-11-09 09:40 PM
    NotNow works fine on our Storm 4.7.076.
    Not sure what the problem is. it could be OS version related.
    01-11-09 09:58 PM
    I was running the same OS on the first phone with ZERO issues.

I wonder if I actually use an outside program to wipe the phone if it would get rid of the issue? I havent needed to thus far? I just dont want to if the issue is on your end.

I really like the app and would like it to work.

You said in another post.....

2 do not use "always send to mobile number" in NotNow as this will do a lookup in your Contacts for the caller's mobile number. if not found then the sms screen will not be opened

If for some reason. It wont access my contacts. Would it fail to work?
    Last edited by AUTO X; 01-11-09 at 10:34 PM.
    01-11-09 10:27 PM
    Just going to say I loaded .86 and tried loading NOTNOW and it didnt work ( I didnt think it would) Figured I would give it a try.

01-13-09 08:59 PM
    Just going to say I loaded .86 and tried loading NOTNOW and it didnt work ( I didnt think it would) Figured I would give it a try.

i have version 0.76 and works fine
    01-13-09 11:31 PM
    BUMP? Any new information?
    01-17-09 05:22 PM
    cool idea.
    01-26-09 09:29 PM
    BUMP? Any new information?
    can you please try this version?

OTA www.toysoft.ca/beta/NotNow.jad

make sure permissions are all set to ALLOW for NotNow.
    01-27-09 12:21 AM
    i got not now for xmas and bascially i like it but....

when i dont send a message, the option screen repeatedly pops up afterwards is there a way to fix this? or disable notnow without uninstalling the app? it also gives me the text option when i miss calls, not just ignoring
    thanks
    dave
    02-12-09 04:36 PM
    I'm about to do a review on the software but I need a questioned answered. Is there a way to just send the message once you choose which message you are sending or do you still have to then click send from within the "Create sms" box?
    02-15-09 04:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply! It works now! I see how you do it...you control my phone
    02-15-09 08:29 PM
    Regkeys, and programmed information did not get backed up when I did a Backup, OS upgrade, restore. Any fix?
    02-18-09 08:01 PM
    we have a new beta.

There isnt any new features. Just minor changes.

If you have problems getting the popup to show up after you pressed the Ignore button then try this version.

Please post feedback. thx
    02-22-09 03:39 PM
    here is v1.3.6 beta

Changes
    ------------

- fixed the problem when you dial a call. the sms screen no longer displayed for out going calls

- Added move up and Move down message. Use keyboard short cut T - move up G - Move down

- Added Filters. You can now setup filters to disable NotNow from displaying the send msg screen.
    this feature is really handy for landline callers. All you do is add a wildcard filter like 19162* and all
    calls starting with 19162 will not be prompted to send sms. of course you can still add the callers number
    like 18005551234

- Fixed the Do Not Disturb. Should work on devices like the Bold. Before it was not working properly.
    04-23-09 12:16 PM
    I know that there is an issue with this app working on some BB Bolds (mine included), but it does work on others. I was wondering if we can try to help figure out why it does not work, or atleast come commonality to why it works and does not work.

I am running a Bold on AT&T OS v4.6.0.167 with numerous applications:
    BBFileScout
    BeeJiveIM
    BerryPopup
    BerryTorch
    BerryWeather
    BESMailBox
    BB Alerts
    Bolt
    CopyAll
    EmpowerMailViewer
    Gmail
    Google Mobile App
    Google Talk
    IntelliBerry
    MemoryEye
    MemoryUP
    myCallLogs
    Profiler
    QuickLaunch
    QuickPull
    Roboform
    SmartAlerts
    05-13-09 10:46 AM
    I know that there is an issue with this app working on some BB Bolds (mine included), but it does work on others. I was wondering if we can try to help figure out why it does not work, or atleast come commonality to why it works and does not work.

I am running a Bold on AT&T OS v4.6.0.167 with numerous applications:
    BBFileScout
    BeeJiveIM
    BerryPopup
    BerryTorch
    BerryWeather
    BESMailBox
    BB Alerts
    Bolt
    CopyAll
    EmpowerMailViewer
    Gmail
    Google Mobile App
    Google Talk
    IntelliBerry
    MemoryEye
    MemoryUP
    myCallLogs
    Profiler
    QuickLaunch
    QuickPull
    Roboform
    SmartAlerts
    i think the problem is when a call is disconnect the BB phone app takes over and it wont allow to display the screen
    05-13-09 11:32 PM
    Can someone here confirm that NotNow is working on 8900
    I love it but it never send any message
    06-06-09 11:24 AM
138 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD