NotNow lets you ignore the incoming call and send a friendly SMS message to the caller when you can not answer the call.

There are times that you can not answer the call such as in a meeting, at the movie, driving or just busy. You can simply press the Ignore button and then select a predefined message to send to the caller.

Click NotNow for more details
    08-13-08 10:52 AM
    Sounds great! I will definitely have to use that feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 11:01 AM
    yeah that sounds neat, i mean sometimes u just cant answer the call, even when its an important one.
    08-13-08 11:04 AM
    This is perfect!
    08-13-08 12:54 PM
    I downloaded it earlier and it works great....
    08-13-08 12:55 PM
    Great Idea! Installing now. Thank you
    08-13-08 09:05 PM
    Works great. Thx

08-13-08 09:44 PM
    It's a trial version!
    08-13-08 10:15 PM
    I just downloaded it... can't wait to see how it works!
    08-14-08 12:08 AM
    Can someone tell me what's the difference with this program vs just ignoring the phone call and sending a text afterwards ...
    08-14-08 12:16 AM
    Can someone tell me what's the difference with this program vs just ignoring the phone call and sending a text afterwards ...
    Automation?

08-14-08 12:26 AM
    you can do the same manually but it takes alot of steps. with NotNow you have all your pre-defined messages ready to send with one click.
    08-14-08 01:15 AM
    Just downloaded it. I can't wait to test it out and let you know what I think .

08-14-08 03:45 AM
    And here I was thinking that if I don't answer the person
    would be smart enough to figure out I'm busy. Why would
    anyone actually pay for this.
    08-14-08 05:18 AM
    And here I was thinking that if I don't answer the person
    would be smart enough to figure out I'm busy. Why would
    anyone actually pay for this.
    Ding! Ding! Ding!
    You just won the prize of the day for the Post of the day!
    My thoughts exactly
    To me its just another program that feeds the Beast of Laziness!!!
    08-14-08 06:50 AM
    changes
    ---------

- 10 day trial instead of 7 for new install only

- added new option in the prefs to send to Mobile number only. If this is checked and no mobile number is found for the caller then no msg sent. if you uncheck this then NotNow will send to every caller.

- added help screen in the Prefs screen

OTA install http://www.toysoft.ca/beta/NotNow.jad
    08-15-08 10:38 AM
    here is the latest beta 1.0.2

changes
    ---------

1 added new Do Not Disturb Prefs in the menu. To enable and disable and set your DND msg here

2 when you have DND enabled NotNow will Ignore all incoming calls and will send a friendly msg to all callers. If you have always send to Mobile number checked and if NotNow can not locate the caller in your contacts then no msg will be sent. to be safe uncheck "always send to mobile"

3 main structures has changed and you will need to re-enter your registration code. if you do not have it then send email [email protected]

4 for DND to work you must disable Keyboard locking

the final version will allow you to set the number of minutes or hours for DND to be active.

OTA Install www.toysoft.ca/beta/NotNow.jad
    10-28-08 02:55 PM
    v1.1 has been released.

Changes
    ---------

- added do not disturb. when DND is enabled all calls are ignore

- added Calendar support. you can enable DND in the calendar app. Transparent integration.

Website Toysoft Development, Inc. - blackberry picture id, treo ringtones, call notes, Palm Security, Treo, mp3 ringtone, palm software, treo software
    11-04-08 02:48 PM
    Looks interesting and certainly worth a try!
    11-04-08 03:07 PM
    yea can come in hand but when would u really use it most ppl just put phone on vib or turn sound off so most ppl if they kepe callin got a damn prob lol.. and at that point why dont they call once and leave a voice msg? lol
    11-04-08 03:25 PM
    yea can come in hand but when would u really use it most ppl just put phone on vib or turn sound off so most ppl if they kepe callin got a damn prob lol.. and at that point why dont they call once and leave a voice msg? lol
    hehe yea, I thought the program automatically sends the text if I don't pick up.

but I found that it only types a predetermined text msg for you and you have to click send etc. etc.
    11-04-08 06:12 PM
    This looks cool, and useful, but def. not something I would pay for.
    11-05-08 01:34 AM
    This is why my voicemail says " I'm busy leave a message."

11-05-08 01:54 AM
    This is why my voicemail says " I'm busy leave a message."

Well, this is much faster and now, automagic with the Calendar! Set the text message to send and a "tag" in an event in the calendar - automagicly letting people know why you cannot talk!

Jeffrey
    11-05-08 07:43 AM
    hehe yea, I thought the program automatically sends the text if I don't pick up.

but I found that it only types a predetermined text msg for you and you have to click send etc. etc.
    when you Ignore the call it should send the msg automatically. make sure you have all the permissions set to ALLOW
    11-05-08 09:47 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD