03-29-10 11:24 AM
26 12
tools
    Would like to go back to the beta. where can I get an ota? (ever since I loaded it I have a problem with it giving me the same page when I click on links. It happens many times during browsing.Does any one else have this problem or is it just me?
    03-23-10 08:03 PM
    I have yet to have this problem...been using it as my normal browser since it came out of beta...loving it!
    03-23-10 08:07 PM
    has this happened rcently since u dl it or did it start b/c of sumthing else?
    03-23-10 08:18 PM
    I've had this problem a lot. This and many other things have me thinking the beta was better. The whole time I was using the beta I was very impressed with it, I guess partially because in the back of my mind I knew it was a beta. I never really had any complaints. Now I do.
    03-23-10 08:23 PM
    Me too. The beta seemed to work better for me too. The more I use the full version, the buggier it gets. In fact, I'm posting this from the BB browser because Opera doesn't want to work at the moment. First time I've used the BB browser in a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 08:43 PM
    No have not added any more apps. It's been this way since I loaded it. I also tried to reload it and several bat pulls.
    03-23-10 09:06 PM
    I really like using opera since the beginning...

03-23-10 09:49 PM
    I haven't tried the complete version yet, but the beta version gives me the same problem. I still use it as my default browser, as render (not load) times with the native browser are still terrible, but I often have to click on a link 2-3 times before it actually loads the page. I think I'll wait to go to the full version 'til I see some more feedback on this.
    03-23-10 09:52 PM
    Yep, that is a known issue at least for me, that's one of and only reason why I stop using it, was like that since always.

Mann I can't wait till WKB comes out so I can move on

03-23-10 10:10 PM
    I had no like this with the beta.
    03-23-10 10:23 PM
    No problems like I'm having now.
    03-23-10 10:25 PM
    Interesting you mention clicking on a link 2 or 3 times - Bolt has this problem also - not all the time, but definitely enough to be annoying.

I wonder if it has something to do with how the browsers manage memory. Go RIM - let's get that Webkit out!
    03-23-10 10:44 PM
    Same problem here. Very annoying.

03-23-10 11:08 PM
    Same problem here. Very annoying.

Same for me..
    03-24-10 05:46 AM
    Would like to go back to the beta. where can I get an ota? (ever since I loaded it I have a problem with it giving me the same page when I click on links. It happens many times during browsing.Does any one else have this problem or is it just me?
    I've been noticing the same issue. Thought I was going crazy there for a second...anyone find an OTA for the beta? I'll have to check but I MAY have the COD files backed up from when I last loaded a new OS.
    03-24-10 08:24 AM
    For those having this problem & cannot get it to go forward to the link - sometimes it helps to refresh the current page & try again.
    03-24-10 08:42 AM
    Just to confirm what the others were saying - I've had this problem with both the beta and the proper release. Can't say I've noticed any particular pattern to when it happens, and it certainly doesn't seem to have got worse with the new release...

Anyone seen the video of Opera Mini 5 for the iphone? I really wish Opera would spend some time doing a purpose-built version for blackberries. The scrolling is a **** of a lot smoother, and it's just incredibly annoying that they end up with a better version because Apple is so Goddamn restrictive about what apps you can download...
    03-24-10 08:52 AM
    i get the same page every once in awhile but i think it is the way I am hitting the link. If you are just a little above it the page will refresh.
    03-24-10 09:01 AM
    I have the problem on certain web sites. I also miss being able to scroll using the scroll bar and being able to just back out of the app

03-24-10 10:37 PM
    I have also been having this problem.. the only way around it That I have found is to hover on thed link and a bubble will appear.. in it click on open in a new tab...

another thing I don't like is the way it distorts web pages... distorts is prolly the wrong word rather rearranges web pages is there any work around to this?
    03-24-10 10:43 PM
    I had the issue with the first beta release but never with the second. I don't have the full version installed so I don't know if the issue occurs with my phone or not. I use my native browser for crackbert and just a couple of other sites because its easier to scroll.

03-26-10 09:08 PM
    Hmmm...haven't had this problem unless I just plain miss the link. My only compaint is the lack of zoom. It seems you can only zoom one level unlike the native browser. I haven't tried Bolt as it doesn't seem to run on my phone.

03-26-10 09:44 PM
    I am having a different problem.... Everytime I download the out of beta version I end up unable to click any links sent to me via Łbertwitter, Facebook, email, or SMS. So I am still using the beta... I never deleted it... Lol......

03-26-10 09:52 PM
    I got rid of it. I don't like the fact that I can't zoom In and with my fingers that creates an issue for me. The other issue is on some websites that I want to view the site normally and NOT in mobile view, like Facebook, it only displays mobile. I tried changing it in options, but it still shows the mobile view.

03-26-10 10:32 PM
    I have the same problems with the zoom and mobile view. Is there anyway to change this?

03-26-10 10:44 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD