Hey all-

I'm having an issue with AIM that started Wed night around 830-900p EDT. I can send IMs, but I can't seem to receive them.

It was working perfectly fine, then all of a sudden my IMs stopped. I wasn't logged out or anything, and my friends still got my IMs.

I've soft reset, battery pulled, uninstalled/reinstalled... the works!

I'm on a VZW Tour, .591/.284... Any ideas? Any recommendations on a new IM app that I don't need to pay for?

Thanks in advance
    05-28-10 12:00 AM
    IM+ lite I believe is free. They do have a paid version also. IM+: Instant Messaging, IM+ Talk, Business Card Reader for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Android, Symbian, Java, Palm webOS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 06:39 AM
    @xo simplicity

I'm having that same problem. I have the Storm 1. AIM was working fine until about a day or 2 ago. Then all of a sudden my IM's weren't coming to my phone. Although, I could send them out. My buddies said they've been sending me messages back, but I'm not getting them, which sucks!!!!!!!!! And yeah the "refresh list" works but that gets annoying after a while...

I've checked the recent aim reviews, and alot of people have been having this same problem. So I guess it might be a AIM or RIM problem.....
    05-28-10 08:19 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/aim...ssages-475933/

Outage maybe?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 08:19 AM
    thanks everyone i was getting super annoyed at 1am last night while posting, and was afraid i didn't make an sense lol
    05-28-10 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD