I am not getting ANY notifications from Facebook......I have done the basics like uninstalling the program and such. Anyone have any ideas I am running 5.0.0.419 and have the Facebook 1.7. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 12:40 PM
    have you done the basics by setting up your options? The email address you use for FB is setup on your blackberry?
    06-16-10 12:43 PM
    Yes I have done that also!

06-16-10 12:46 PM
    Seems like it started this week. It's happening on my 9550, all my software is up to date. It's very weird, it seems to have started out of the blue!
    06-16-10 09:39 PM
    I'm up to date with my software. Checked settings. Everything checks out but still not receiving notifications. This is happening to a bunch of my FB friends who have BBs as well. It must be a FB or BB thing rather than our individual phones be the problem. BTW, I have a Storm 2 although my profile says Samsung Omnia. I've now updated that info to reflect Storm 2.
    Last edited by divachyk; 06-17-10 at 12:36 PM. Reason: add info
    06-17-10 12:31 PM
    I am still having this problem, is anyone else? I have tried everything several times. I've deleted & reinstalled app, chg email address associated with Fb, checked my settings, Submitted a request for assistance on the blackberry site but still nothing.

07-02-10 09:27 PM
    I am still having this problem, is anyone else? I have tried everything several times. I've deleted & reinstalled app, chg email address associated with Fb, checked my settings, Submitted a request for assistance on the blackberry site but still nothing.

I'm having the same problem. I'm using the Bold 9650 on VZW with official release OS and I've been having this problem for a while now. I'm deleting it now and probably changing email address information in hopes that this clears it up.
    07-07-10 10:17 PM
    Getting them here! Make sure the app is properly configured then on a PC, choose account > account settings > notifications. Ensure all you want notifications for is checked then save your changes. Now I found the v1.8 beta to have a bug such that your setting are as you like other than default when looking via a pc but as soon as you login via your BB and logout, they revert to defaults. v1.7 does not have this problem.

Now I am referring to email notifications as I do not leave the app open in the background. You may try logging out of the app and then back in on your BB.

07-07-10 11:01 PM
    What I have found is that Facebook has stopped sending emails to my email account.........therefore my blackberry app cannot notify me of any things that changed!!!!!!!!! So frustrating!!!!!!!!

07-08-10 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD