I'm just ticked off about having a blackberry without a bb plan (i reside in a country that bb is not in..yet, the Gambia to be precise).
    I can't access any of the apps from bb website like facebook,other chat apps, etc and its annoying! there are so many people that come back to gambia from abroad with blackberrys and they can't use it for nothing except as a regular gsm phone! how wack is that?!?!?!
    why can't it be enough to just HAVE a blackberry phone to have access and use apps! seriously, if this is the future of smart phones then we are ALL in for a wild and tormenting ride! your phone simply will not be yours anymore, neither will any of your data!
    08-25-10 06:33 AM
    You could set facebook up for SMS. I did that in the event BIS has an outage.

Also, you *can* use wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 07:04 AM
    i don't have wi-fi on my phone, facebook sms is not an option for me either cos of where i'm at. thats why its so frustrating! i can use opera mini to browse but can't wap. got other applics like snaptu, im+, iskoot for skype. however snaptu doesn't alert me when i get updates on facebook.
    08-25-10 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD