It really doesn't make anymore business sense to buy anymore apps or themes for S1 when S2 will be out soon. Anybody else with me? Anyone know if you'll be able to transfer apps or themes.from S1 to S2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:15 AM
    I'm eligible for my upgrade in December and, in all likelihood, will not be purchasing any more apps for my S1.

It'd be nice to be able to port the apps over without purchasing them again, but I'm certainly not expecting that to be the case. After all, it will be a new device. That said, I'm much less concerned about the apps than I am about the prospect of buying new cases, a new extended life battery and new Seidio cradle - whenever they're released.
    09-09-09 09:35 AM
    I'm sorry to reply to this post. But could someone please tell me how to even make a brand new post of your own. I'm ready to pull my hair out. I don't see an icon anywhere refering to posting a new thread. Please help. Because apparently I can't email anyone until I have 10 posts. Which is rediculous.
    09-09-09 09:37 AM
    Well I'm still going to be buying more apps and cases etc for my s1 since infont plan on getting the s2

And only cuz my upgrade credit is hot until the end of next year so its a long time away

09-09-09 09:39 AM
    I'm sorry to reply to this post. But could someone please tell me how to even make a brand new post of your own. I'm ready to pull my hair out. I don't see an icon anywhere refering to posting a new thread. Please help. Because apparently I can't email anyone until I have 10 posts. Which is rediculous.

When you're looking at the list of all the threads in this forum, there's a big button at the top-left that says "new thread"

Going to the FAQ would probably help as well ;-)
    09-09-09 10:10 AM
    I don't have the money to pay full retail for a storm 2 so ill be sticking with my s1 and all its apps and accessories.

09-09-09 12:27 PM
    same here.

I wont be buying anymore apps especially running 191 when i dont know what works and what doesnt. I dont need apps with 191. I will wait for odin. I cant wait any longer though sht.
    09-09-09 12:43 PM
    I wish I was cool like all of you and getting a storm 2

09-09-09 01:37 PM
    Maybe not loading anymore apps is like a subconscious way of fasting for the Odin.
    09-09-09 01:41 PM
    I wish I was cool like all of you and getting a storm 2

Dude im thinking of just saying S1 gave me tendonitis so i can get a discount off s2

LMAO
    09-09-09 01:42 PM
    I wonder how many people paid to get the flick scrolling on their S1. From what we have heard, it sounds like the next OS upgrade will have this available on the S1. I will not buy any apps for my S1 since I plan on getting the S2 by the end of October...if it releases on 10/14 as rumored.
    09-09-09 01:46 PM
    I wonder how many people paid to get the flick scrolling on their S1. From what we have heard, it sounds like the next OS upgrade will have this available on the S1. I will not buy any apps for my S1 since I plan on getting the S2 by the end of October...if it releases on 10/14 as rumored.
    I paid 5 dollars for that stupid azz POS app and then .191 came out two days later with flick scrolling.
    09-09-09 01:47 PM
    I just got my Storm and am loving it. And I will still buy stuff for it.

09-09-09 01:54 PM
    I just got my Storm and am loving it. And I will still buy stuff for it.

But are you getting storm 2?
    09-09-09 01:56 PM
    A little off topic...but...I am on my 5th Storm. Lots of quirky things seem to happen to mine. I back up my data all the time, but my purchased apps. all go away and i lose them when I get a new device. Any suggestions?
    09-09-09 04:35 PM
    I believe the themes and apps from storm 1 should be compatible with storm2.

09-09-09 05:43 PM
    I believe, In the BlackBerry App World license and Terms of Use, you are allowed to load your purchased applications on up to 3 DIFFERENT devices, so long as you are the owner. And yes, that includes different models. Not sure if the CrackBerry App Store is the same way, but meh...
    09-09-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD