Anyone else having this problem?
    It just says the app is unavailable.
    08-13-11 10:51 PM
    which app and what phone model?
    08-13-11 11:34 PM
    which app and what phone model?
    LearnSpanish
    LearnFrench

Torch 9800. New handset and I've got problems already.
    08-14-11 12:04 AM
    I also can't download an app from the Native App store. My phone froze during download, so I did a battery pull. Now I can't download it, and it's not on my phone. The "Download" button is just not there...
    08-14-11 01:47 AM
    Troubleshooting....make sure App World is working properly (I'd download a free theme or something similar just to test) then make sure that your BB ID and payment information is properly set up.
    The app did not give me any trouble....I went as far as payment....didn't follow through on it but Learn French did not give me any error messages up to the point of payment.

Edit - just saw your post about AppWorld. Are you saying AppWorld is gone?
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 08-14-11 at 01:54 AM.
    08-14-11 01:50 AM
    Troubleshooting....make sure App World is working properly (I'd download a free theme or something similar just to test) then make sure that your BB ID and payment information is properly set up.
    The app did not give me any trouble....I went as far as payment....didn't follow through on it but Learn French did not give me any error messages up to the point of payment.

Edit - just saw your post about AppWorld. Are you saying AppWorld is gone?
    It's so frustrating having to start again after I find a way of even downloading it. I have App World, I just can't download any apps. The download/reinstall button disappeared.
    08-14-11 02:10 AM
    The app isn't there when you're in My World?
    08-14-11 02:22 AM
    The app isn't there when you're in My World?
    It's there, I just can't download it.
    08-14-11 02:26 AM
    If you haven't got a download or reinstall button and all you see are the reviews/recommend/screenshots buttons then your app has already downloaded.
    Did you check on your homescreen?
    08-14-11 02:38 AM
    Be sure you are using the correct BlackBerry ID and password that you used in the past.

Also, you probably will have to go to App World on your computer, sign in, then plug your device in to your computer and follow the 3 steps ... which basically will require you to set up a payment option. If you do not have a payment option set up (PayPal or Credit Card) you will not be able to download any apps, even free apps.
    08-14-11 09:12 AM
    Check your applications list. Remember all apps and most themes are device and Os specific. Check your downloads folder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 02:47 PM
    i do know that if you're using Wifi only (mobile network OFF) App World won't work even if you have a BIS plan. also, i am unsure how mom did it in her Torch but she never had to login to download, but i have to EACH time i attempt a download.
    08-14-11 05:44 PM
    I just got fed up of it and did a device wipe. I can download anything now, except the two main apps that I wanted.
    08-15-11 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD