and haven't been able to for weeks. verison 1.01. anyone else having issues? i primarily used it for fb chat, so an open to suggestions on other 3rd party apps that might do the job. thanks in advance!
    06-10-09 11:05 AM
    kasw im a beta tester there and there is no prob with palringo tho they are going to be dropin a new beta soon, but i can sign in try and make a new email account and sign in and see if that works

also if that does not work try and remove it and install it again and see if it makes a diff
    06-10-09 11:14 AM
    should of stated.... deleting the app and rebooting my phone then reinstalling was the first thing i did. still no joy. tried also to sign in with another account. i wonder if there is a tcip setting on my handset not quite right!?
    06-10-09 11:22 AM
    have u changed any settings on your phone? in the past week that would of changed the connection type if so undo them and check and see, but as for palringo there is no server prob and everything is working
    06-10-09 11:25 AM
    edit! was my own dingbat fault. user error. i'd recently changed all my passwords on the pc, whilst not changing my palringo one. it's still registered under my old password. double doh user error.
    06-13-09 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD