Up until yesterday, my Nobex Radio Companion app worked GREAT! Then, this morning, I could only listen to about 10 or 15 seconds before the streaming just stopped. Then I would try to get it to restart and get the following error:

Failed to play.
    For more information, choose Help from the menu.
    Detailed error: [Code 201]
    HTTP response code: 404 [java.io.IOException]

I then found there was an update so I downloaded that and I'm still getting the same error.

Now, I've been all over this forum and at the Nobex website. Even googled it. And while it seems that the 201 error is most commonly a "Tunnel" issue, I confirmed my settings so that's not it. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't work. Battery pulls, etc don't work either.

I'm hoping that maybe someone on here might have some other ideas that I could try? I live on this app so I'm kinda desperate. lol Gawd I wish AOL Radio would develope for the 9700. That worked like a charm on the iPhone I had before I sold it to get my 9700. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated!
    02-19-10 11:23 AM
    Just wondering - doesn't Nobex provide support? Wouldn't the developer be a better resource than a random bunch of people taking stabs at what it might or might not be?
    02-19-10 11:28 AM
    Sorry, forgot to mention that I've tried that. Haven't gotten any response from them yet. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to see if anybody on here has any ideas while I'm waiting for a response from Nobex. I forget that a lot of users here are likely sys admins (myself included) and hate getting asked questions without all other avenues of resolution already being explored. If anyone has any ideas then I would appreciate hearing them. If not, please disregard this post. Thanks!
    02-19-10 11:47 AM
    No idea what changed but things have cleared up now and I'm not having any problem maintaining the stream. I did finally hear from Nobex support letting me know they were looking into the issue but I have no idea if they did anything specific or if it just resolved itself.
    02-19-10 12:56 PM
    Use Moodio mate its the best I reckon , only downside is its not a app it uses your media player and browser to stream....MOODIO.TV, the belgian music WebTV! ; )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD