I installed Nobex Radio premium when it was free. Yesterday I had to reinstall the OS on my 9810 and after that when I go to the uninstalled section in my app world, it shows as unavailable for this device. Is it because It's not free anymore and I can't reinstall it?

Tks.
    05-09-12 09:24 AM
    Nobex shows as unavailable for my device. I did switch devices about a month ago. I believe it was more of a trial for the premium version. I did many OS changes prior to my device switch and it worked just fine.
    05-09-12 10:02 AM
    Hmm, I simply restored the COD files from backup after updating OS to get it back, kinda glad I did now.
    05-09-12 10:06 AM
    Thanks guys. So this is normal then. When you get an app free when it's on promotion, you will not be able to reinstall it after the promotion is over.
    05-10-12 08:18 AM
    Thanks guys. So this is normal then. When you get an app free when it's on promotion, you will not be able to reinstall it after the promotion is over.

Not true, I still have the ability to download the free apps in my uninstall list from the free list last December. Nobex was one of those weird ones... I'm pretty sure it have a expiration, it was a free trial of the premium version.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    05-10-12 08:54 AM
    Not true, I still have the ability to download the free apps in my uninstall list from the free list last December. Nobex was one of those weird ones... I'm pretty sure it have a expiration, it was a free trial of the premium version.

It was a full version, as I said, I had to reinstall from COD backups on PC but it's the full premium, working fine as we speak...
    05-10-12 09:09 AM
    The same thing happened to me when I switched my BB, all I did was sent an e mail to Nobex support about the issue from BB ID registered email address with my new PIN and they changed it on their servers and it works now on my new BB
    05-10-12 10:49 AM
    It was a full version, as I said, I had to reinstall from COD backups on PC but it's the full premium, working fine as we speak...

I this may be caused by Nobex because on the same phone (not switching phones) I am able to delete and reinstall from my unintended list. (Yes, the RIM's complimentary free version.)

Sent from BlackBerry Bold 9900
    05-10-12 10:54 AM
    Hi guys, Nobex here.

first - you can always email us at [email protected] and we'll make sure things work fine for you.

As for premium - anyone that downloaded during the promotion is premium for life. It does not expire. If you try to install on the same device and have issues for any reason - download and install the free version, and it will convert itself to premium automatically (the server knows you are premium). If you switched devices, email us the old and new PINs, and we'll switch the account to the new device.

Nobex
    wolfee48 and HUTCH66 like this.
    05-11-12 02:09 PM
    Hi guys, Nobex here.

first - you can always email us at [email protected] and we'll make sure things work fine for you.

As for premium - anyone that downloaded during the promotion is premium for life. It does not expire. If you try to install on the same device and have issues for any reason - download and install the free version, and it will convert itself to premium automatically (the server knows you are premium). If you switched devices, email us the old and new PINs, and we'll switch the account to the new device.

Nobex

Glad to hear it is premium for life! Email sent to support for device switch.

05-11-12 02:18 PM
    Not true. It quit working for me and I've had it for years! It now says free trial has ended. So I was like, okay...so I spent $10.81 and bought your premium ...now I get an error saying I've already purchased the premium version, then goes back to the free trial error, and goes back and forth. I'm kinda ticked that I might've lost $10.
    Nobex Radio Premium --installed it when it was free, now can't reinstall it anymore-image.jpg
    03-08-16 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD